News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Foreskin soreness

Started by Dragonrend, 2021-08-18 01:14:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonrend

So I have had my foreskin retracted for a little over a week now and aside from swelling that is just annoying its been going great,however over the past few days my foreskin has become really sore. Has anyone had experience with this and is there something I Should do about it or just wait it out. Thanks in advance

John

That's perfectly normal, Dragon. Your skin will be sore, you'll be leaking pre-cum here and there, and you'll lose a lot of sensitivity, but you soon come to love your "new" penis.

kralendijk

This was one of the reasons why I was an intermittent retractor.

When I started to get sore, I stopped pulling back for a week or so, then I tried pulling back again.

Each time, the soreness decreased, and I was able to keep pulled back for longer before the soreness started.

Now I have no soreness.

thesevenpointfive

admin, i think this should be a thread in the don't touch section, as it seems a regular question.
Quote from: John on 2021-08-18 03:18:25
That's perfectly normal, Dragon. Your skin will be sore, you'll be leaking pre-cum here and there, and you'll lose a lot of sensitivity, but you soon come to love your "new" penis.

Yes agreed with John, this is a common when you start
Quote from: kralendijk on 2021-08-18 06:17:42
This was one of the reasons why I was an intermittent retractor.

When I started to get sore, I stopped pulling back for a week or so, then I tried pulling back again.

Each time, the soreness decreased, and I was able to keep pulled back for longer before the soreness started.

Now I have no soreness.

This is what most do to help the issue
Love skining back and letting my head show