News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Some progress

Started by Herbert678, 2021-08-16 12:25:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Herbert678

Pretty pleased with progress so far - after about 6 months of not quite 24/7 and help of using glans ring techniques, woke up this morning looking like this. Sometimes wear silicone glans ring whilst asleep but not always and pretty happy that foreskin stayed back throughout night - more to do as doesn't always especially if jerked off before going to sleep

lvprcm

Herbert678 it looks really impressive. I gather this would have been impossible before your retraction efforts? It is interesting that you say that it will stay like in the photo if you don't jerk off before going to sleep? Could you explain that? Is the method you use to jerk-off with or something else is at play?

Herbert678

Quote from: lvprcm on 2021-08-16 13:38:28
Herbert678 it looks really impressive. I gather this would have been impossible before your retraction efforts? It is interesting that you say that it will stay like in the photo if you don't jerk off before going to sleep? Could you explain that? Is the method you use to jerk-off with or something else is at play?

Just that if I jerk, it maybe just loosen skin a bit, maybe a bit of precum/cum makes it more "slippery" etc - either way, unless I put the glans ring back afterwards I will wake up in morning and it will have returned to its "turtle neck" look. LOL

lvprcm

I can see that. I just wondered as I found that I had bit of a different outcome to my jerking off. I had already started to keep my foreskin retracted when I discovered masturbation after awhile I noticed that at least for temporarily my foreskin would stay behind the after cumming with no assistance. More incentive to keep on jerk-off, Lol. In hindsight, I observed that the size of my glans remained almost erection size or fuller for a good while and hence kept the foreskin back really well. I would go to sleep that way but unfortunately it was a temporary effect. By morning I would rarely wake up with my foreskin retracted unless I a good dream had occurred. As I moved on to being a proficient jerker, I discovered edging and if I did it for a good while, not cumming I would have almost the same effect as cumming but the glans size was more short live there. This is why I wondered the effect was for you.

Nevertheless it looks good on the photo. You look like you have a good size glans so the process may make it easier for you.