News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Cumshots

Started by Uncutlad, 2021-08-15 15:34:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncutlad

Just wondering if anyone else has been getting really intense cumshots with being pulled back? I haven't been permanently retracted for long, but I've noticed the intensity and projection of my cumshots has definitely increased.

Beginner2872

Yeah I noticed that near enough immediately after I started. Although since then (February) i don't think it's changed any

billymachine79

yeah, it has been true for me as well, they shot farther away, it feels more intense. I had an urge to cover the head immediatly after cumming, or when I was very novice in pulling back, I couldn't even achieve orgasm being uncovered. Now I don't have that urge, I just cum with glans fully exposed and don't feel the need to cover it, and the orgasms feel more intense and forceful. My interpretation is the next: It is as if the body knows, and when covered, you can sort of rub the tip in an easier fashion, to finish squeezing the last drops. But with the head exposed, all semen must be ejected succesfully away from meatus. So it adjusts to shooting more intensely to not leave the last drops in the tip.

Beginner2872

How long have you been retracted billymachine79? I've been for about 6 months and have similar results. Although, despite being more intense and pleasurable, I definitely don't last any longer than I used to before which is a shame. Has anyone else found this ? Sent you a message uncutlad.

billymachine79

i've been almost permanently retracted for over 5 or 6 years now, I guess... I can't cover it that easily, in fact. I would like to have a frenuloctomy...

Johnscot

Yes. Being permanently retracted means I take long to reach orgasm but they are definitely more intense.