News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Shy to show to public or friends

Started by samuel12345, 2021-08-14 23:10:24

Previous topic - Next topic

samuel12345

Hello

I have been retracted 1 year on and off , now i am permanent retracted, basically enjoying the feel, feeling big and manly, Getting bigger erection.

But i feel shy to being exposed to public or friends or others,
Since my Muslim friends are circumsised they are free to show.
I have this as a secret since it looks pulled back, they will talk about my dick.

Little bit shy , and onces exposed my dick to parents (by accident), they have known its not cut one, they were shocked to see it.

Basically i can't exposed my dick as common.

What are your thoughts and feelings, Do you have any experience, kindly share

thesevenpointfive

I would say, if you like being retracted, then do it when you want to. No use worrying about what other people say, and cut guys will not always be able to tell. Feel comfortable in doing it.
Love skining back and letting my head show

jedrzej

I think you should not take care of the the other people's opinions. If I were you, I would keep retracting during spending some time with them. You could alway say you feel more comfortable with bare head and it is really good to your health  ;)