News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Did being retracted change how you masturbate?

Started by vaultboy, 2021-08-14 20:04:48

Previous topic - Next topic

vaultboy

I'm curious because 99% of the time when I jerk off I do it like someone who's circumcised. I really enjoy directly rubbing the head with my hand, or even moving the skin up and down the shaft. I almost never use my foreskin any more or pull it up over the head.

Did anyway else find that their preffered way to masturbate changed once they started living with the skin back?

njoynit

Since getting my frenulum out of the way so I can retract all the way back to my belly nothing feels as good as dry rubbing the whole shaft and glans with special attention to inside the groove behind the head. I think I would say dry rubbing the whole glans is the best. I never allow the foreskin to slide over the glans. Rubbing the bare glans is just like heaven and if I'm lucky enough to find a female to do it I usually hold it retracted tight myself while she rubs the whole shaft and glans.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: vaultboy on 2021-08-14 20:04:48
I'm curious because 99% of the time when I jerk off I do it like someone who's circumcised. I really enjoy directly rubbing the head with my hand, or even moving the skin up and down the shaft. I almost never use my foreskin any more or pull it up over the head.

Did anyway else find that their preffered way to masturbate changed once they started living with the skin back?
Quote from: njoynit on 2021-08-15 02:29:36
Since getting my frenulum out of the way so I can retract all the way back to my belly nothing feels as good as dry rubbing the whole shaft and glans with special attention to inside the groove behind the head. I think I would say dry rubbing the whole glans is the best. I never allow the foreskin to slide over the glans. Rubbing the bare glans is just like heaven and if I'm lucky enough to find a female to do it I usually hold it retracted tight myself while she rubs the whole shaft and glans.

I to like rubbing without using my foreskin, i would hold the skin back and start rubbing the head, its a great feeling
Love skining back and letting my head show

ddnaturist

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2021-08-15 09:22:49
I to like rubbing without using my foreskin, i would hold the skin back and start rubbing the head, its a great feeling

The BEST!  ;D

samuel12345

I Masturbate in two ways by using shaft and head, We uncuts can have two feel of cirumsized and not cirumsized.

It depends on how i like tii do basically, Best is head , it spikes the feel high, but shaft also feels good.

happy masturbating.

billymachine79

I am exactly like you Vaultboy, I dryly rub the head, or move the skin around the shaft without covering the head. It cannot remain covered anymore.

acheilidh

I don't use my foreskin at all on the glans - it doesn't do any thing for me.  I  use the prossies old trick of of pulling the skin right back, almost to my belly it won't go any further because I haven't got any more, and rubbing the head or grasping just below the glans and jerking it off.
Been retracted since 1976