Author Topic: Gay guys  (Read 8281 times)

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Gay guys
« Reply #15 on: 2021-11-21 00:34:46 »
Or maybe ThePiemel and his boyfriend are both bisexual :D

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #16 on: 2021-11-21 11:52:05 »
I think ThePiemel is making the point that labeling and stereotyping people based on sexual practices is absurd.

Offline ThePiemel

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2021-11-21 16:16:42 »
I think ThePiemel is making the point that labeling and stereotyping people based on sexual practices is absurd.

Exactly. When I was a kid we would try and piss our names in the snow together. That did not make any of us gay. It happened naturally.

What I do for Christmas is actually non of anybodies business. Nor should I apologize for it or explain myself. To be fully honest and frank, I can't. I'd have to make up a story.

What I do like is sharing information. Women, in general, seem to have less trouble with this as men do. We all are a bit ridiculous about that area, some worse than others though.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: 2021-11-21 17:52:01 »

I don't think there's anything inherently bad, stupid, or mean about there being heterosexual and homosexual relationships and calling them such.  It makes conversation easier.  There's a bunch of guys here in heterosexual relationships and there's even a topic about their partners — and their partners' reactions, interests etc. in the retraction of the guy in question is markedly different than people's same sex partners' reactions, interests, etc.  In particular that the latter can themselves engage in it, or have personal interest or disinterest in it, because they have the... uh... tooling for it, and therefore a question as raised by the OP makes sense to be asked and a relevant topic to talk about.

* for the sake of argument let's not complicate things with genders, I'm talking about physical bodies and the presence or absence of dangly bits.

At what point does "labelling" become useful? at what point is it absurd?  Why is it absurd to talk about gay (male-male, whatever, you know what I mean) relationships, but why isn't it absurd to give different names to, dunno, paint colours, birds, geometrical shapes?

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #19 on: 2021-11-21 20:52:00 »
I concede maybe "absurd" was not a good choice of word!  ;D

But if you think about it we are all just people, and no 1 person is inherently 1 thing, so why apply a label and compartmentalise them?

For the record I have never had sex with a woman and at no point has it even crossed my mind, but who knows what the future holds!  ;)

Offline ThePiemel

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2021-11-21 22:34:48 »
I concede maybe "absurd" was not a good choice of word!  ;D

But if you think about it we are all just people, and no 1 person is inherently 1 thing, so why apply a label and compartmentalise them?

For the record I have never had sex with a woman and at no point has it even crossed my mind, but who knows what the future holds!  ;)

Same here!

I once literally stopped at the front door of a girlfriend (nearly in!). She was very nice, I could not fake it. Not much later ended up with a bar keeper in bed and knew it for sure. This is me. My boyfriend other story. He had a girlfriend and lived in a shared house. But always went to the guy in the other bedroom. They did not break up but decided to stop playing theater.

With my boyfriend however we get more and more comfy. He walks out of the shower, I see that. But it is not a turn on, not a sexual thing. It is him with everything in place. Same in reverse. No looks like if "I would be after anything". A very pleasant me. A very pleasant him. But not for the public street where tastes and flavors differ of course. Why would we?

When living like that, being happy with that, I rather say no when asked if we are gay. Except for certain social situations. Like I shut up when a man's wife comes back from shopping. Because it is his wife. When my man just finished working for maybe 10 or 12 hours, I expect the same. So then it is really relevant to me. And absurd when people do not understand this. Although absurd might indeed be a bit rude. You can call me gay. Or any other word. But not all the time.

Offline nuvebure

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2021-11-22 00:32:28 »
Same here!

I once literally stopped at the front door of a girlfriend (nearly in!). She was very nice, I could not fake it. Not much later ended up with a bar keeper in bed and knew it for sure. This is me. My boyfriend other story. He had a girlfriend and lived in a shared house. But always went to the guy in the other bedroom. They did not break up but decided to stop playing theater.

With my boyfriend however we get more and more comfy. He walks out of the shower, I see that. But it is not a turn on, not a sexual thing. It is him with everything in place. Same in reverse. No looks like if "I would be after anything". A very pleasant me. A very pleasant him. But not for the public street where tastes and flavors differ of course. Why would we?

When living like that, being happy with that, I rather say no when asked if we are gay. Except for certain social situations. Like I shut up when a man's wife comes back from shopping. Because it is his wife. When my man just finished working for maybe 10 or 12 hours, I expect the same. So then it is really relevant to me. And absurd when people do not understand this. Although absurd might indeed be a bit rude. You can call me gay. Or any other word. But not all the time.

this is very beautiful. have you ever tried writing poetry you have a very nice style to writing.

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2021-11-22 08:03:38 »
lol...@soundsgreat87 it's an old English joke....i'm not gay, but my boyfriend is...lol just a joke, and he is right..

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #23 on: 2021-11-23 02:46:40 »
lol...@soundsgreat87 it's an old English joke....i'm not gay, but my boyfriend is...lol just a joke, and he is right..

The first thing I thought of was that Monty Python sketch, haha

Offline 4toA2

• NSFW Access
  • Newbie to autocircumcision
« Reply #24 on: 2022-08-11 09:33:15 »
I have fwb of both genders so bi but I'm exploring heaps so not really stuck on any real title beyond let's explore

I thank that everyone is on a spectrum. I'm definitely gay, but I had some good sex with women in the past.

Offline Portman

• NSFW Access
  • Guy in the UK
« Reply #25 on: 2022-08-11 11:04:42 »
I am gay and happily married. My husband hasn't really commented, but knows I like to keep it back.