News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Gay guys

Started by jedrzej, 2021-08-14 18:16:37

Previous topic - Next topic

jedrzej

Are there any gay guys here? How your partner reacted to pulling back of your foreskin and maybe you convinced him to retraction as well?

kralendijk

Hey, yeah gay here.

Actually I got into pulling back because my ex was circumcised, and his penis looked hot.

I wanted to look more like him, but he actually loved my foreskin lol.

rowan26

gay here too,

though i don't have partner at the moment, Ive been with three guys each of them loved it.
i even got the last guy into trying it, he like it but unsure if hes still going

jedrzej

Quote from: kralendijk on 2021-08-14 18:42:48
Hey, yeah gay here.

Actually I got into pulling back because my ex was circumcised, and his penis looked hot.

I wanted to look more like him, but he actually loved my foreskin lol.

Maybe we are attracted to something we miss. What you think?  ;) That could explain your partner's attraction  :) I really like cut penises but I feel sorry for cut guys because they usually did not have possibility to choose wheter the want to be cut or not just after delivery.

CuriousSkinner

Also gay. Funnily enough my partner is circd and be isn't really keen on me pulling back. I think if I said I had a preference it would actually be uncut rather than cut or even pulled back in terms of esthetics. But I enjoy having the best of both worlds.

billymachine79

i am not gay, but certainly wouldn't pass the oportunity to check out other penises.

Kylar

I'm gay, most if not all of my partners found it silly that I do it, so I usually didn't when we were together (and back in the day I wasn't keeping it pulled back too much in the first place).  I also seemed to end up with people with tight(ish) foreskins.  Some friends with benefits were loose or even short foreskin, but the boyfriends somehow always tight.  I wasn't specifically fishing for them tho!

Rob

Gay, and going on 8 1/2 years married. Husband is high and tight cut, very very nice dick IMO. I prefer cut dicks personally but I/we have been with plenty of uncut guys (we are open). A couple with varying degrees of phimosis, which I felt very badly for. I didn't have the heart to bring it up. Just let them be if they are happy. I am less about the dick and more about the personality. The vast majority we have been with as a couple are loving that it's the best of both worlds, cut and uncut to play with. Foreskin seems to be like flies to man hoes. I dunno... Whatever floats your boat!

DarkFox

Gay and proud here as well. Every dick is waaay hotter when the head is exposed. Which, I believe, is the reason I like mine more this way. I've never told anyone about this habit of mine btw.

ThePiemel

Absolutely not gay, nor is my boyfriend. Yet very much in love for nine years (at least most of the time!) and happy with the tool kits we have. Both as different as they are. Thank god it's not a turn on all day. I could only wish all men would be non gay like that ;-)

soundsgreat87

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2021-11-19 18:01:11
Absolutely not gay, nor is my boyfriend. Yet very much in love for nine years (at least most of the time!) and happy with the tool kits we have. Both as different as they are. Thank god it's not a turn on all day. I could only wish all men would be non gay like that ;-)

... huh?

ThePiemel

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2021-11-19 19:20:47
... huh?

Comparing tools does not make you gay. Nor speaking about them. At home we speak freely, because we are two men together. No problem sharing info on a public forum. But not chasing for a date. We both do not feel part of any political or religious movement though. So no. Not gay. Just two happy boys with a penis (I actually like his more than mine!). Without prejudice over whatever preferences or what makes your clock tick. No problem with female curiosity either, just as long as I don't need to be labelled or stickered. We are not an xtube episode. We love. Every day.

soundsgreat87

"Gay" means "homosexual." You're in a relationship with another man (you have a boyfriend). So, you're gay. Right???

I'm not sure what you're trying to say  :o

nuvebure

not sure about all the discussion about but with regards to the question: of the uncircumcised men i've had see my penis they were both quite a bit older. 60+. The one was a european and the other was mexican. The european I said "hey do you ever keep your skin pulled back just walking around?" and he said that he did and that its erotic and fun but he doesn't like how it gets dried up. He had a lot of pearly papules too which was interesting. The mexican guy was the first uncircumcised guy i fucked and despite my best efforts he didn't really have a big interest in foreskin. I was super excited because he was the first guy with one that I fucked but he was rather apathetic towards it and didn't have much to talk about in regards to it. I asked if he ever had the skin back just for fun and he didn't really understand the concept, saying he only pulled it back to pee and clean.

DarkFox

@soundsgreat87 I think @ThePiemel was just joking or trolling. At least, I hope for him.