News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Common Doubt / Fear

Started by samuel12345, 2021-08-14 12:31:21

Previous topic - Next topic

samuel12345

Common Doubt / Fear for everyone, As we Keep retracted ,

The frenulum string attached bottom get tear due to various senarios, or kept pulled back ,

Many retractors have this doubt with fear

Any senior retractors or Long time pulled back guys?

Share your experience in Details,

It helps many people.

mruncut4096

Hello,

Not sure how helpful it will be but happy to share my experience. I had quite a short frenulum and it would interfere with how far I could pull my foreskin back. It would be stretched uncomfortably if I wore my skin retracted. I eventually had it lengthened, surgically. It's a fairly hard band of skin so tearing it requires rapid movement and sever force and is painful. However, keeping it stretched for long periods of time can cause soreness - this is one of the reasons why I got it lengthened.

I'm happy to share further resources if anyone is interested, but I would suggest try to keep your foreskin retracted as far back as is comfortable and see how far you can incrementally take it.
Kik: mr4096

samuel12345

Thanks for the share,

Anyother here, long time retractors, Share your experiences with time you have been retracted.