News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

U.K. lads experiences growing up seeing uncut dicks?

Started by Uncutlad, 2021-08-13 12:48:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncutlad

Any U.K. lads around my age? (28) just interested on your thoughts seeing uncut dicks growing up in the U.K.? Where circumcision isn't common. I was always so jealous of lads my age being able to take dick pics or take a piss with their foreskins pulled back. Mine was tight as a teenager. It's only been stretching slowly over the years. Always ready thought those rock hard mushroom heads looked amazing and wanted my dick to resemble all my peers, it does now. But I always thought my excess foreskin growing up didn't match the lads around me.

scotsguy27

I was born in scotland in 1990. My dad was cut and I was uncut, when I seen his penis I just assumed thats what my penis would look like when I was older. Our household didn't stop nudity, if I wanted to be naked they let me. I was allowed the be naked in the house until I was about 8 or 9.

During primary school (95-01) I went to a small school and nobody was cut everyone was uncut. Our primary school taught using materials that showed uncut soft penises and retracted hard penis. There was no mention of circumcision.

When I went to high school (01-08) thats when a whole new world opened up. I was 11 when I went to high school and had never seen or heard about circumcision. PE was mandatory from 1st to 4th year (ages 11-14/15). The PE curriculum rotated and eventually moved onto swimming. There was no individual changing rooms it was an open room with showers and benches to get changed at. You also weren't allowed shorts, it had to bed speedos incase you got caught in the vents lol

During the swimming block you seen everyones penises, in all shapes and sizes. The majority of the guys were uncut with their heads covered fully, there was a couple of them that had short foreskins and you could see some of their tips. During high school there was only about 2 guys I seen in my year who were circumcised and I remember being curious about their penises and thinking I liked the cut look.

During 3rd-4th year sex education (ages 14-16) our school showed us both cut and uncut penises. I pulled backed on and off between the ages of 16-18.

My younger cousins are both uncut with one of them having a short foreskin causing about half his head to be exposed.

In my 20s I seen and pleasured my fair share of uncut penises. Most had foreskins that pulled back on their own when hard, a few it was just the tip showing when hard but my favourite penis I've handled was a guy I worked with and he was about 7 inches with a tight foreskin where you could only retract it enough to let the cum out. It fascinated me that he's never had his head fully exposed.

During my adult life I've had many a discussion about my penis and foreskin with others. Most females I met preferred the look of a soft cut penis rather than uncut but liked the look of both cut and uncut hard penises.

thesevenpointfive

When i was young at junior school there where no kids cut, all of us had skin. When i went to the bigger school, there was only a few guys cut but that was religious. I would ask those guys what it felt like, but they said that it  was just normal. The only thing they said was they didn't have any skin to masturbate with that was all. No one ever skinned back as i can recall. It was only that i wanted to look like the cut guys that i started skinning back, to try to look like a cut guy. I was fortunate that i had no trouble pulling my skin back but took an age to learn how to keep it back.  I have done it since young
Love skining back and letting my head show