News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Your Gf/ Wife know about your retracted dick?

Started by samuel12345, 2021-08-13 12:44:39

Previous topic - Next topic

samuel12345

Guys, Do Your Gf/ Wife know about your retracted dick?

What they think about they , do they know its done intentionally pulled back?

How do they feel retracted intercourse?

Share your experiences

Brimmy

I would say most women are aware of their men's endeavours to keep their skin back

teo

My wife was used to circumsiced partners.
I made her the surprise to keep it pulled back.
After 4 or 5 weeks full time barehead, she noticed it and was happy with the surprise and loved the result.
She feels more the coronna during intercourse and prefers it like that.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans and free corona!

bareuncut

I am 45+ years old and permanently retracted since my early 20s (recommended and trained by a nurse). I wouldn't mention anything about it to my causal dates. My foreskin shrinked short and rolled back behind the glans. Most girls used to think that I am circumcised. I told my wife after we got engaged. She never heard of permanent retraction and she was very surprised. Circumcision is common in her culture, and most men she dated before me was circumcised. My glans and corona looks different from a standard circumcised penis, and I have no circumcision ring. She said, she thought perhaps my culture has a different circumcision ritual (like Tuli in Philippines) but never imagined that I am intact and wear my foreskin behind the glans. It was her big surprise. She also thought the retraction training must have been painful and uncomfortable and had a long impact on my sex life during the progress (she was right). She really admired my commitment. She thinks it was a brave thing to accomplish.
Retracted since 1996. Straight. Married. Wife appreciate status.

Boatman

I only started pulling back two weeks ago, but my wife dont know. I guess its kind of personal...

Uncutdad

Im fully intact. I started wearing back for the fun of it commando. It always stayed back when i out it there. My wife had never seen uncut and when she went to stroke me she just did tiny strokes on the shaft. Then i showed her i was uncut. She was like "cool". She was fascinated.  Later on i went to re-cover, my skin had shrink and wouldnt stay over head so i restretched.  Now it stays up or back whenever i want except for full hard.

Bogie991

Yes, and she was like how come your head is so much more prominent? it's been a great experience