News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Best wanking techniques for a bare head.

Started by Uncutlad, 2021-08-13 08:58:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncutlad

Hi lads. New to this. Only been retracting permanently for two months. Just curious if anyone has any wanking techniques that work while your hood is back. I can wank with my head exposed. But I'm looking for techniques that will keep my hand away from my head while it's drying out and becoming less sensitive. Love edging. Looking for tips that will give me those rope shooting, toe curling, eyes rolling back in my head cumshots. Cheers

marcelino

Hello there ! The best thing so far is rubbing gently your head ans corona/upper foreskin where it is the most sensitive to be aroused.
Go smoothly and pain will change into pleasure very rapidly. You can also use silicone lub and only touching the head. After some wanks youll get used to this awesome pleasure 😏

CuriousSkinner

If I do it then it's lube all the way for me....or spit. Not going to lie though I still tend to use my foreskin for a good wank.

Uncutlad

Cheers lads. I've heard a lot of good things about silicone lube. Deffo gonna give it a god. Think it's a common mix at the minute with me. I edge just going up and down my shaft and then when I see my head is properly swollen and hard I switch to using my palm and some lube directly on my head. I've been noticing my cumshots are definitely getting more intense the longer I stay pulled back.

Beginner2872

Generally I would hold the skin as far back as possible with the left hand, then lube the right hand and focus mainly on the head. Hardly ever use the skin anymore. Or alternatively if looking to last longer just use the shaft.

kralendijk

Quote from: Uncutlad on 2021-08-14 09:29:53
Cheers lads. I've heard a lot of good things about silicone lube. Deffo gonna give it a god. Think it's a common mix at the minute with me. I edge just going up and down my shaft and then when I see my head is properly swollen and hard I switch to using my palm and some lube directly on my head. I've been noticing my cumshots are definitely getting more intense the longer I stay pulled back.

Silicone lube is great, but it's really difficult to clean up after!  Regular lube dries out, but I precum a lot.

I've been pulled back for a year or so now so my glans doesn't have too much sensitivity - it feels good now to rub the glans directly with my hand, but after I ejaculate, it's way too sensitive to touch.