News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How long did it take you to make your foreskin pull back by itself?

Started by tacip63, 2021-08-11 00:45:51

Previous topic - Next topic

How long did it take you to make your foreskin pull back by itself?

1 -2 weeks
10 (18.2%)
3 - 4 weeks
5 (9.1%)
1 month
8 (14.5%)
3 months
5 (9.1%)
6 months or more
27 (49.1%)

Total Members Voted: 54

tacip63

I was wondering how long does it take people to make their foreskin retract by itself, just to get an idea of what i could expect. It would be better if you could elaborate (if you retract full time, for example).

Kylar

it still doesn't really do it, but that's fine, really

Daffyskin

Do you mean getting to a point where if you push the foreskin over the glans it automatically retracts by itself and will not stay forward?
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

anon21

Doesn't happen to me. I think it depends from person to person.

Starting early might increase your chances, but at the end there's still no guarantee.

Daffyskin

For me, it depends on circumstances a bit since I have always auto-retracted when erect. But under normal conditions it stays forward when I put it there. However, I haven't been permanently retracted for a long time (e.g. years) but I do find the foreskin doesn't cover quite as much as it used to.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

acheilidh

After 40 years of being pulled back it doesn't when flaccid. Retracts on it's own when erect.
Been retracted since 1976