News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

5 Year Anniversary

Started by headytimes, 2021-08-10 14:32:42

Previous topic - Next topic

headytimes

Today is my 5 year anniversary of stumbling across this site which has literally changed the life of my penis and with that improved my life enormously.

I have been looking across some old posts of when I first joined and wanted to share what 5 years looks like. I started when I was struggling with some infections/balantitis which seems to be getting worse as I got from older.

The picture is a collection of shots from that time.

Flip to now and being retracted for 90%+ of the time and to be honest it feels great. Currently using a couple of rings to see what effect this has, I also tied my fren about 5 years ago too, which makes wearing rings very comfortable today. I have never consciously tried to dry my head in fact I use some moisturizer once a week of so.

Happy to chat
H

Retracted since Summer 2016

CuriousSkinner

Wow five years is a long time! You can see changes in the colour can't you. It does look really sore in the top left picture. It looks much more used to being pulled back now doesn't it! Has the balanitis gone away with pulling back? Or are you still having issues?

headytimes

It was a particularly bad case which started me looking and it went away within a couple of weeks of starting being pulled back and never returned.

CuriousSkinner

Oh I'm glad it worked. That's really good news! Looks really good now!

jedrzej

That is really good information it helped you treat your condition! What about the sensitivity of your penis? Are you satisfied with that?

headytimes

Yes the sensitivity is so much better, most of the gains occurred after the initial 3-6 months. Unlike a lot of people here, I have also moisturized by head once a week or so for the last couple of years. I think the keratinization process is totally separate to the drying process. The drying process seems to only take a couple of months max, I think the keratinization process is slower and more related to the head getting a more rubbery texture and it takes time. My head feels rubbery, but it isn't dry and cracked. I like using moisturizer.

I am also retracted basically 24/7 and also sleep naked. Sleeping was hard when I first started this journey

Boatman

Wow 5 years !!! I just started completed week 2. Thanks for the inspiration 🙂

Daffyskin

Congratulations - a good success story there.
I also use an occasional spot of moisturiser.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.