News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pubic hair issue

Started by Friend, 2021-08-10 12:54:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Friend

I'm new in this and usually get pubic hair stuck in between the glans and the retracted foreskin.
Does it happens to anyone else?
How do you deal with it without trimming?
Some advices please.

Stickler99

Prior to going down the shaved route I kept retracted using a type of spoon method.
Never had an issue

Kylar

Yeah, spoon method and other kinds of folding methods will help

tacip63

I agree with the other comments. But why do you want to avoid trimming it?

Brimmy

Personally I prefer a clean shaven cock. It makes things much easier and avoids catching pubes in your undies etc. Just a thought

Friend

Quote from: Stickler99 on 2021-08-10 14:47:39
Prior to going down the shaved route I kept retracted using a type of spoon method.
Never had an issue

I just used the spoon method today and it works great! thanks.

Stickler99

Quote from: Brimmy on 2021-08-11 12:44:14
Personally I prefer a clean shaven cock. It makes things much easier and avoids catching pubes in your undies etc. Just a thought
And it makes your cock look bigger ;D

BenTwilley

Been shaving (or just going stubbly for a while) almost as long as pulling back. Go for it, looks and feels much better.
Ben Twilley