News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Effects of being pulled back permanently

Started by tacip63, 2021-08-10 00:16:10

Previous topic - Next topic

tacip63

Hey there.
I was wondering what are the effects of achieving a permanent auto circumcision? For example, I have heard some people saying that their head got bigger, or that the color changed.
Have you noticed any change in your penis? And when did it start happening?

I want to begin to pull back full time, but before, I want to know what would happen to my dick if I do it, and also I do not live alone, so I'm afraid that the sensitivity would make me act weirdly, and other people could notice it.

caveman

One thing you will most likely notice is loss of sensitivity, some people more then others. Back when I was much younger, starting when I was about 20. I left my foreskin retracted for over 20 years, and I lost a huge amount of sensitivity. By the time I was 40 there was almost no sensitivity at all, and had ED. So I stopped leaving it retracted, after a few months quite a bit had returned, took probably a year to get most of it back. Never got all of it back, and I left it covered except for cleaning and enjoyment for 20 years. Now another 20 years later I do keep it retracted for spells, but seldom for more then a week or so, I do like how it feels but do not like the lack of sensitivity of after extended periods.
You may feel strange for the first week or two but it will com down after a while when you get used to it. and you may be just fine with it retracted all the time. Like I said some do and some don't.
Like cut guys, some it works fine their whole life and others it quits working after they turn 40 or 50, everybody is different.
Have fun
caveman

tacip63

Thanks, caveman.
How much sensitivity does one lose? When having sex, I suppose you still can feel and enjoy it, right? Also, did you experiment any of the other effects I mentioned in my post?

John

Quote from: tacip63 on 2021-08-10 02:13:37
Thanks, caveman.
How much sensitivity does one lose? When having sex, I suppose you still can feel and enjoy it, right? Also, did you experiment any of the other effects I mentioned in my post?

Strictly speaking there's no way to answer that question since there's no common sensitivity denominator for everyone. As for my first month of retraction I felt numb, like "90%" (sic) loss(!). I'm into my third month now, and my nerves have adjusted quite a bit. Like other's have said, pulled-back pleasure is deeper. One can last way longer. After that there was a definite color change, I went from red to white. I've also had a texture change; my head's skin when damp went from baby smooth to something like a reptile's; when dry, while I have no constant from my pulled-down days (30+ yrs), now it's totally soft and smooth like a baby's. The gorilla in the room is the process to "break in" your frenulum; it's not fun but you - all of you - will get used to it alright.

Jords

In terms of sensitivity, I used to cringe when getting blows jobs prior to being retracted. Now I enjoy them.

CuriousSkinner

Quote from: Jords on 2021-08-10 05:40:52
In terms of sensitivity, I used to cringe when getting blows jobs prior to being retracted. Now I enjoy them.

I can relate to this! Even though I am a part timer I have noticed I can take a fair bit more going on down there than I could be before. Mine has stayed relatively smooth though I think, the only thing I have really noticed is a useful reduction in sensitivity. Good luck!

teo

Hi,
I stay full time bare head for 5 months, and mine stayes relatively smooth.
The color changed a little, it tends to the color of the foreskin.
The sensivity changed. For the glan, the sensivity decrease a bit (it's like my lips), but the skin behind the coronna and the former inner-foreskin are very sensitive during intercourse.
With some positions with deeped penetration, the foreskin is pulled back farther and it makes me cum quicklier than before.
The orgasm is a bit different, the orgasm come less from the glan, but I feel it from the coronna and the exposed foreskin along the shaft.
I feel the orgasm deeper in all my penis and it last more. I stay erected a longer time after cumming and my wife can enjoy it.

The change became obvious after 4 or 5 weeks of full time pulled back, even for my wife who noticed it.
I didn't told her before, it was a surprise for her, because she was used to circumciced partner.
And now she's very happy with this surprise and loves the result.   

that's only my experience, but it can help you in your choices
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans and free corona!