News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

What was experience like growing up with an Un-Cut Penis

Started by mat, 2021-08-07 18:34:03

Previous topic - Next topic

mat

I grew up in the USA the deep South to be precise. Everybody was circ I mean everybody....It bothered me especially since im a grower too.....  So I quit sports as I was afraid somebody would see my small uncut cock. I heard girls talking about how gross it is when a guy wasn't cut and on and on. I never had a GF becasue of my insecurity. I had pretty girls try to date me or get me alone to play with me and I would push them away. My favorite one wanted to give me a hand job, of course i said no, as I made up some stupid excuse. I still wonder what she really thought?.....  One girl said you must be faggot. Those were tough years. That's the story of my High School Days with an un cut dick in the south.

Test123

mat

Still Un Cut.....trying to stay pulled back on Day 4,,,,,,I Often fantasize about being cut. It would mean a long trip to a clinic all that money and time spent healing. So its always stayed at that a fantasy.

Daffyskin

That's a rough story - I'm sorry to hear it. So what stage are you at now in your life? Are you over all that?
I hope that retracting goes well for you, just take it easy. Good luck.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

mat

Daffy,
Life is good. I met my wife in my early 20's and mostly got over that. Now im mainly trying pulled back in hopes of decreased sensitivity. Thanks for asking!

John

I've always cherished being physically whole in a country (i.e., America) which continues its WWII-era army/Rabbinic Jewish doctors' fad. Never has my intact penis been an area is discomfort for me.

mat, you'll love being pulled back; please don't throw away what so many circumcised men pine for and labor to restore!

P.S., There's no woman ever made, in high school or any time besides, who is worth cutting off a part of ones' self.

thesevenpointfive

I would say learn to keep your skin back, for some time, get to know the feeling. If you do like it then you can either keep doing it or get cut, its your choice, but trying skiing back first.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Jords

I didn't know how tough being uncircumcised in the US was for some. I wonder if that is still the case. Don't people realise being uncircumcised is natural?

lvprcm

Mat,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I can relate to some of what you've experienced. Although I was rare one with foreskin in school, when PE time came around I never got any disparaging comments, however I admit I may have circumvented that in those years by maintaining my foreskin retracted where ever possible particularly at PE. There were a couple of other guys that were uncircumcised and they didn't keep their foreskin retracted however even in those instances no one vocalized anything negative, just some looks I suppose. We were young and like little kids we can stare at things that don't look quite right at least as we know it.

That experience didn't carry through my next phase in life when I joined the Navy. Unfortunately, I lost my foreskin then. I never wanted a circumcision and don't care for the end results years after the circumcision was done. I hope you may continue with practicing the retraction eventually you will get results. You will lose quite a bit from a circumcision. In my experience, it was the best of both worlds. Non-conformity is difficult in the U.S, in many aspects of life here. "The norm is what everyone is and you are not", used to my play in my head.  I gave in and have always regretted it.  Hope you will continue sharing your progress, there's a lot of support here. 

CuriousSkinner

These stories are so sad. What a cruel world we live in. Being cut really shouldn't be the norm in my opinion. We should be proud of what we have. Unless you have a medical reason I just can't see the appeal, even visually. It doesn't seem fair to taunt people either way around. 

For what it's worth I'm from the UK so being uncut has never been an issue here for me at all, but I guess that's fairly expected.

If anything the only thing that comes to mind is a drunken conversation with someone who said that they had never seen a nice circ and disliked the look of circ scar!

I didn't realise the navy did that sort of thing! I presume they don't still do it?

bmark5

I had the same experience growing up in the south. Every guy is cut. As mentioned girls would discuss how weird uncut cocks are and that they've never seen one. It was always an awkward conversation. My parents were from Europe, and my mom had a European doctor in the US when I was born so I was never cut. I keep my skin retracted permanently now but I still think about what if... haha

Daffyskin

Quote from: mat on 2021-08-07 18:34:03
I heard girls talking about how gross it is when a guy wasn't cut
Quote from: bmark5 on 2021-08-13 00:24:28
As mentioned girls would discuss how weird uncut cocks are and that they've never seen one.
I wonder how they would have felt if they heard blokes saying it was weird and gross if a woman still had her clitoris or labia!

Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

njoynit

That was great because my girl playmate liked to retract it and show that to her friends who sometimes participated in that activity. They liked to see it grow when they did that.

jedrzej

I am devasteted every time I can hear a story if a guy who decided to get circumcised beacause of a peer pressure or a guy thinks of it because of bullying. I think you should not take care of what the other people say and you have to accept the way your body looks.  Parodoxically your penis looks normal not the modified penises of your friends who were circumcised in the past. You can try pulling back but not circumcising. I am pretty sure you would regret it after some time. Pulling back is a great method because you can cover your glans every time you want and come back to the state before retraction. I keep my fingers crossed you to find the right girl who will accept you the way you are  :)