News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

I'm curious...

Started by FormerRetractor, 2021-08-06 03:52:51

Previous topic - Next topic

FormerRetractor

I'm curious about what percentage of Retractors on here tell others, or want others to know, or want others to see their retracted foreskins and their exposed glans...or is it just a private matter?

camchain

Not Really sure about that. I tell certain people i like to keep my foreskin back and ask them if they do or like doing it.  I'm not shy about that fact.

Daffyskin

It's not a topic that I discuss with others and I haven't been in a situation where it could be seen - and even if I was I really doubt that it would become a conversation.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Daffyskin on 2021-08-06 20:54:59
It's not a topic that I discuss with others and I haven't been in a situation where it could be seen - and even if I was I really doubt that it would become a conversation.

I would have to agree with your sentiment on this Daffyskin
Love skining back and letting my head show

Uncutlad

Would love people to see my exposed head and tell me their thoughts. Always hated the way my foreskin look since I was a teenager. I'm 28 now. Love the look of my head swollen when I'm hard and would love to hear everyone's thoughts on the rings I used to keep my hood back.