News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Favourite pulled back method

Started by jimmy, 2022-12-06 18:51:05

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favourite pulled method

Just pulled back aka the turtleneck
Spoon method
Taped back
Cock ring or other retraction device
Other - please state below
Coin method
Ball stretcher

simon5500

jimmy

lvprcm

I also mostly used and eventually just settled with the turtleneck, just pulling it back and had about 80-90 percent success rate of keeping back. The spoon method never worked well for me, mostly I didn't like the aesthetics of it.

It's interesting the a good number just do the pull back. I have always been curious on how successful they've been able to keep it retracted. Was it permanent or do you have the occasional foreskin rolling over the glans and did you just readjust (manually pulling it back) or did the readjustment happen automatically? 

jimmy

If I just pull back it generally stays there (one of them lucky ones I think!). I get the odd time it rolls back but I do need to pull it back manually, unless I get an erection.

lvprcm

Quote from: jimmy on 2022-12-18 19:38:59
If I just pull back it generally stays there (one of them lucky ones I think!). I get the odd time it rolls back but I do need to pull it back manually, unless I get an erection.

Thank Jimmy for your comment. What causes it to roll over the glans, will your foreskin completely re-cover the glans or only partially?

jimmy

Usually if I have loose fitting underwear and I'm moving around a lot, although strangely going commando isn't an issue. If it's really cold it tends to fully cover but when it's warmer only partially