News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Product advice

Started by Herbert678, 2021-07-30 14:51:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Herbert678

This may be a really stupid question, there may already be advice(although haven't seen it) or it may not exist but is there anyone here who has found any product preferably available in UK that can tighten the inner skin? I specifically don't want to dry out or reduce sensitivity of glans - I want inner skin to tighten and so stay behind rim more.
Ultimately maybe that's what most of us want - so on reflection probably is a stupid question but I'll ask it anyway......

timtwo

You could try those silicone foreskin replacement tubes, you could use it to keep the skin flat when retracted but supple under the silicone with some thick moisturiser ointment like hydromol