News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My head is soft - not hard like circumsised

Started by samuel12345, 2021-07-19 07:20:46

Previous topic - Next topic

samuel12345

My head is soft - not hard like circumsised , do anyone feel like that, its soft and without strength . why is that so?

Kylar

Um... circumcision doesn't make the head harder, an erection does.  Soft circumcised guys have soft and small heads usually too.

Nexolaris

Quote from: Kylar on 2021-07-19 11:20:16
Um... circumcision doesn't make the head harder, an erection does.  Soft circumcised guys have soft and small heads usually too.
The head becomes drier and keratinized due to permanent exposure. I'd say this makes the head feel not exactly hard but maybe a little bit more rigid. Nonetheless the same thing should happen if an uncut guy retracts at all times.
Not sure if this is what the OP meant.

njoynit

When I was a young teen and we used to get together to play with with ourselves and each other The circ'd guys heads felt more like the skin on my fingers instead of soft and smooth like mine. The first time I rubbed one of the cut guys I was quite surprised when he kept wanting me to squeeze his glans tighter and rub it harder to get him to cum. I think the foreskin covering it most of the time keeps it like that so why do we have this consistent urge to keep it pulled back? ::)