News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How can i retract foreskin

Started by Pulledback15, 2021-07-17 20:46:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Pulledback15

How can i retract my foreskin? I tried it with some methods but it doesnt work, everytime i grow and the it gets flaccid the foreskin go over my glans.
Im a grower flaccid: about 3cm
Ercected: 12cm

Nexolaris

Quote from: Pulledback15 on 2021-07-17 20:46:19
How can i retract my foreskin? I tried it with some methods but it doesnt work, everytime i grow and the it gets flaccid the foreskin go over my glans.
Have you tried wearing some kind of ring behind your glans? You can cut out glans rings from silicone sheets, and if worn behind your head should prevent your foreskin from rolling over your head.
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=18.msg58;topicseen#msg58

njoynit

I keep thinking the only way to do it is to grow up with a sister whose job it is to keep your foreskin pulled back beginning when you are a baby. Maybe if it's held back from the time you're a baby it would eventually stay there.

Bingo787

I've read the homemade silicone glans ring is a good idea. I've just ordered a sheet of thin silicone off eBay. It's worth a try.
New to skinning back, but want to end up permanently exposed.

John

Quote from: Pulledback15 on 2021-07-17 20:46:19

I kept rubber bands holding back my foreskin during waking hours for my first month of retraction. Then I totally gave things a break for about two weeks before going in for the "spoon method." (Once you start retraction you can't stop!) The first main obstacle is relaxing/stretching/tearing your frenulum until it is long enough to receiving more aesthetical, calmer, and healthy ways of foreskin retention. Once that unhappy stage is done, you're off to the races.