News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

What to sew out of?

Started by vgrower, 2021-07-12 00:59:22

Previous topic - Next topic

vgrower

I was thinking to make my own sleeve, as I am pretty good at sewing and stuff. I don't have a machine, but I think hand sewing would do the trick. However, I am not sure what would be a great material for not only keeping the skin back but also redistributing the wrinkles. I want to repurpose fabric/clothes I have already, and I was thinking to use material from a sock for its stretch factor without compromising thickness and density. I also have scraps of denim and cotton, but I doubt they would work well. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

vgrower

Ok gonna make a little update. I tried it out of a sock and here's what I learned:
First I cut off about 1-1.5 in of the top of a sock (the part that goes around your ankle, IDK what it's called). Then I adjusted the diameter by sewing down on the side perpendicular to the hole of the sock. I didn't bother hemming the bottom edge where I cut it. I wore it with the seam side in, however, I made the mistake of not turning the sock inside out, so the stringy inside parts of the sock were now on the outside. It worked fine, but the 1-2 inches length wasn't enough to cover and keep the inner skin extended. I would wear the sleeve with the hem side behind the glans to use that thickness to my advantage, it worked but not great. I also didn't cut down the diameter enough, as, during my flaccid state, the inner foreskin began bunching up under the fabric.

Attempt 2, from the same cut sock. This time I cut the rest of the length down to the place where it begins bending. I adjusted the diameter again, and also hemmed one side as now I had two raw sides. The "hem" I used wasn't like a normal one you would see on your clothes, I actually folded the material quite a bit down, maybe 2 cm. Despite this hem technically being the same thickness as the original sock's, it stayed behind the glans much better. I wore this sock also seam side in, which also meant hem side in. I found the hem held it back better if it was on the inside. I also made the same inversion mistake as the first time, so I got the stringy bits exposed again. The longer length reached all my inner skin, however, due to the thinness of the sock (and wear and tear on it), it began bunching up along with the inner skin. Not the same extent as without it though,  just some slight creases which I'm not too concerned about.

In the coming days, I most likely will make a 3rd, more official model, and I will provide a tutorial for it if it turns out how I want it to. If you have any suggestions and improvements you might want to recommend I'm happy to hear them.

Nexolaris

This sounds like a great project!
Quote from: vgrower on 2021-07-15 02:56:04the top of a sock (the part that goes around your ankle, IDK what it's called)
The word "cuff" seems to work.  :)

Not sure if this is doable and would actually work but here's my idea anyway. I wonder if it would help to add two stripes of a more rigid fabric like denim along the whole length to give more stability to your construction. Maybe this could prevent the fabric from bunching up?