News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

teach sons to keep foreskin pulled back

Started by andy, 2021-07-07 19:26:13

Previous topic - Next topic

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Jake18 on 2021-07-26 22:45:36
I think boys should start training their foreskin to stay back as soon as it separates from the glans. I think by 10 it should be explained to them the benefits of full keratinization of their glans.

I would also say that this helps get any lesions they might get.
Love skining back and letting my head show

ej3939

My father taught me to keep my foreskin retracted starting when I was 9 and I kept the tradition going with our oldest son who is now 13 and four years into keeping his foreskin back. I just started with our youngest son and seems interested into working towards full-time retraction.

John

Quote from: ej3939 on 2021-08-08 15:16:07
My father taught me to keep my foreskin retracted starting when I was 9 and I kept the tradition going with our oldest son who is now 13 and four years into keeping his foreskin back. I just started with our youngest son and seems interested into working towards full-time retraction.

From your own experience, what remains of/how did your foreskin develop with your journey beginning so young?

About what generation does your father come from? (n.b., from my nudist thread I've expressed a belief that being pulled back was popular among America's immigrants during c.1900-1950.)

How do you keep track of your sons? Are you nudists or do they verbally bring you up to date?

Good for you, ej!

ej3939

Quote from: John on 2021-08-08 17:27:51
From your own experience, what remains of/how did your foreskin develop with your journey beginning so young?

About what generation does your father come from? (n.b., from my nudist thread I've expressed a belief that being pulled back was popular among America's immigrants during c.1900-1950.)

How do you keep track of your sons? Are you nudists or do they verbally bring you up to date?

Good for you, ej!

When my father started teaching me how to retract I was 9yo, I started little by little and by the time I was 10 he had me retracted 24/7 like he was and still is to this day. By the time I was 16-17 my foreskin would stay retracted by itself even when I was flaccid.

My father was born in 1940, not sure how he started but he always told me it was important to have the "head" out.

We are not technically nudists but at our home we have a swimming pool and most of the time we swim nude. They are also very open with me about everything.

Our oldest is 13 now and has seen big changes to his glans, I'm no expert but I think he has reached that full keratinization stage.

Pulleditalian

Quote from: ej3939 on 2021-08-08 20:18:06
When my father started teaching me how to retract I was 9yo, I started little by little and by the time I was 10 he had me retracted 24/7 like he was and still is to this day. By the time I was 16-17 my foreskin would stay retracted by itself even when I was flaccid.

My father was born in 1940, not sure how he started but he always told me it was important to have the "head" out.

We are not technically nudists but at our home we have a swimming pool and most of the time we swim nude. They are also very open with me about everything.

Our oldest is 13 now and has seen big changes to his glans, I'm no expert but I think he has reached that full keratinization stage.

Well done, and very natural! It's also a good father/son bonding time.

Kylar

Quote from: ej3939 on 2021-08-08 20:18:06

Maybe a weird question, but what's your ethnicity / lineage, I wonder if it's some place where retraction is more common anyway :)

ej3939

Quote from: Kylar on 2021-08-10 09:12:54
Maybe a weird question, but what's your ethnicity / lineage, I wonder if it's some place where retraction is more common anyway :)

Our ancestors were from Germany

CuriousSkinner

Quote from: andy on 2021-07-27 19:51:44
it could (should) be part of sexual education. many boys at this age question why some boys are circumcised, how it feels, what the advantages and disadvantages are. it also makes sense to explain the cleaning of the glans and foreskin, whether to protect them from damage to health.

I agree actually regarding education. I was very confused in my younger years as to if I was or wasn't circumcised. I had heard the term, but didn't really understand as nobody had ever explained it properly

Kylar

Quote from: ej3939 on 2021-08-11 23:57:52
Our ancestors were from Germany

Hmm, definitely puzzled then how this became a family tradition then ^^

ej3939

Quote from: Kylar on 2021-08-12 09:22:53
Hmm, definitely puzzled then how this became a family tradition then ^^

I believe my father started retracting to look like the other boys in school as we have a very high circumcision rate here in the USA.

jamestrt1

Quote from: ej3939 on 2021-08-12 16:04:31
I believe my father started retracting to look like the other boys in school as we have a very high circumcision rate here in the USA.
Yes, I was going to say that might be the case. But then why did he not have you circumcised as the next generation? And did you think of having your sons cut, or did you want to leave them to choose for themselves, which is becoming more common in the USA I understand.
Regards, James

shortskin

In my family only discussion about foreskin happened was about whether it has become retractable or not. I remember when I was like 4 my parents would frequently ask or sometime even check my elder brothers who was 10 to see if his foreskin has become retractable. I have seen my elder brother doing stretching and one day he was able to pull back. Same happened when I was 10. Luckily within few months mine became retractable. I wish if someone had told me to keep it retracted  I would have started at that age.

ej3939

Quote from: jamestrt1 on 2021-08-12 16:16:49
Yes, I was going to say that might be the case. But then why did he not have you circumcised as the next generation? And did you think of having your sons cut, or did you want to leave them to choose for themselves, which is becoming more common in the USA I understand.

My parents told me circumcision should be left up to each individual and that is why I was not circumcised and same for my sons. Here in the USA something like 70% are circumcised which seems like a very high number considering most are not religious based circumcisions.

vaultboy

I guess what I'm curious about is how you convince them to follow through with it.

The first time I ever tried keeping my skin back I must have been about 15, and I just remember how incredibly uncomfortable it felt. The head rubbing against my underwear was borderline painful, and it took a good two weeks before it was bearable. I was suitably motivated at the time because it was something I wanted to do, so I stuck it out. If it's someone else telling you to do it, and it hurts, then I can't see why they wouldn't beinclined to just stop at the first opportunity.

billymachine79

i had an older cousin educate me, I saw him naked once when I was around 10 or 11, and his head was veeery mushroomy even though the shaft was normal, the head really really was abnormally bigger than the shaft. In later years, as I remembered the shape of his penis, I got obsessed with it, so one time I asked him, and he told me I wanted to start staying pulled back as long as possible, to let the head grow out. He said he couldn't possibly cover it even though he wasn't cut, and he said it's probable that skin lost the battle against head and had to stay back and the skin stopped growing. He also told me to clench the penis to force blood in. And told me all about sensitivity and dry masturbation and smell and even told me about the "being ready for sex" any time, it doesn't smell bad, it isn't oversensitive... and told me ladies actually like the appearance better. And boy was he right.