News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Success story + ideas for next step to make foreskin stay near the base

Started by darius, 2021-07-06 14:20:07

Previous topic - Next topic

darius

I've kept my foreskin retracted for about 3 years now. I started around 20 years old when I started having sex. First few weeks/months it used to go back over glans. Now it stays right under the glans corona all day. I'm really happy with as I gained lots of things from it. First of all I completely cured premature ejaculation. I used to climax literally from just a few moments of blowjob. Now I can control it for however I want. Second benefit is no smell from under the foreskin. I'm pretty sure whatever I tried to do in regards to cleaning and drying of my penis the would always come back after a while. This and Premature Ejaculation was probably my main reasons why I started retracting plus some aestethic reasons. I'm from Europe and girls tend to like retracted foreskin more than covered glans even if uncircumcised guys are default in here. Retracting has all the benefits for me. There is only one thing I'd change to be perfectly happy for aestethic pleasure. I'd prefer the foreskin to stay near the base of my penis instead of under the corona. Have you seen anyone on this forum who succeeded with this goal? I still can't access nsfw photos unfortunately. I think this tool from aliexpress would help with it. I'm thinking of ordering it so it can train foreskin to bunch up near the base.
Glans Sleeve:
https://a.aliexpress.com/_uW6sqP

Thanks guys. Tell me what you think

Gopherbear

Darius, post this same message in the introduction section so moderators will see it and upgrade your access. It has everything you need for a great introduction. Welcome to the community! Some of the tape methods or ring based methods may be what you're looking for.

darius

Thank you! I really love this forum so far. I will surely do as you said.

njoynit

I wish I could make mine stay all the way back but it seems most things work well for "showers' but not for "growers".