News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Moisturizing glans question

Started by anonnewbie, 2021-07-03 13:18:34

Previous topic - Next topic

anonnewbie

Hi, I've been pulled back for a little over two months now, and twice I've needed to stop retracting for a few days just because of peeling and marks on the foreskin that needed to heal (using the tape method).
I noticed that, because the skin on the head had dried and become more desensitized while retracted, when I then stopped pulling back and the glans became more moist again, the head was a good bit more sensitive.
Since one of the main reasons I'm pulling back is to lower sensitivity, I was wondering what your thoughts would be on moisturizing the head while pulled back so that it doesn't dry out and the desensitization process is more 'genuine' in that it's not occurring just because the skin has become harder/dryer rather because it is getting used to the exposure.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Pixlooker

The reason why it becomes less sensitive in the first place is because it's becoming harder/dryer.
Here to treat my phimosis and want the ability to pull back my foreskin when I want to. I am currently stretching my foreskin with balloons and other tools.

anonnewbie

Quote from: Pixlooker on 2021-07-03 15:29:54
The reason why it becomes less sensitive in the first place is because it's becoming harder/dryer.

I would have thought that wasn't the only reason. As well as it hardening I thought you would also just get more used to the head being touched

Kylar

I'd say it's both.

Part of the desensitisation is due to dryness, kinda like how when you wake up with a dry mouth and tongue when your nose is clogged if you have a cold.  Not only are they dry, they're also quite non-sensitive then.

The other is that it does get used to input.  The rougher you are to your glans, the less sensitive it will be.