News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My Pulled Back Month Is Done!

Started by John, 2021-06-30 17:19:53

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Well, I committed to a month pulled back and my month is all done!

First of all, I'm pleased that I stuck with my retraction. I've tried it going back years only to give up after a couple days.

The one positive I mean to retain is my loose frenulum. Prior to my retraction it was always in some state of repair. While I would never consider "fixing" it (a term I learned on this fine site), I never knew how much my skin mobility was restricted by it. Now it's loose and healthy.

The oddest thing to happen was the loss of sensitivity to my head. I really had no idea that this would happen. The tip of my penis went from feeling like my tongue to feeling like my finger. I can definitely see why some newly circumcised men go into a depression when they come to a similar but nearly* irreversible realization. Attending my desensitized head, which I cannot say I enjoy in se, is the fact that I haven't ejaculated since retracting. For me this is a good thing as it assists in my mental and physical stability.

I imagine that decades of exposing my glans will lead to some degree of erectile dysfunction similar to what happens to many circumcised men. And so going forward I'm thinking of being covered for a day or two, and bare for a day. We'll see.

I never have and never will understand the dick pic phenomena, but my journey this month has seen my unexpected and brief career in that arena. 

I want to thank the administrators of this site, and the regular participants, for your help during my experiment/journey. With this successful venture under my belt I mean to build up the arches of my feet. This is something which requires a similar self-directed diligence as retraction.

I shouldn't imagine she keeps up with this forum, but I finally want to reiterate how touching and innocent curiousmom's thread (https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1676.0) was as she inquired about her little boy and his desire to be retracted like his cousins. I won't be soon in forgetting that beautifully open and compassionate discussion.

Thanks, everyone!

* There's always the long road of restoration, or prosthetics.