News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

A new journey begins

Started by Wangzhezhihun, 2021-06-29 06:01:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Wangzhezhihun

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I came across this community 2 weeks back. Little did I know that my glans should be exposed or rather foreskin can be retracted until the age of 21(I'm 25 now). In the 4 years I never really explore and become sexually active so I didn't knew I had such a problem until recently. So I had frenulum breve and did an frenulectomy 3 months back. I also have a tight and long foreskin, I have no trouble retracting when erecting just that the skin will squash behind the glans. So I started pulling back when Ive read quite a bit on this forum and in hoping I can be fully retract and can be more sexually endurance in bed as my tight foreskin is really making me to cum in less than a min.

I've been an on off retractor for a week mainly due to the swelling of the foreskin that bunches up behind the glans, I adopt the "simply pull back" method since I've a slightly tight foreskin and it stays even in flaccid state. I only roll forward in the day when I see the swelling happens, now that I'm one week in the swell has gone down.

I'd like some opinions and advices that should I keep doing this or I should change to other methods? My end goal would definitely be looking like a cut guy. To add on, I'm a grower from 3cm to 14-15cm so I guess my choices are quite limited. Appreciate any inputs/sharing by experienced and on the journey to fully retraction fellow mates here!

dude101

Welcome to the club ;)

I had a fairly tight foreskin and over the years it's learned to stay back perfectly. No devices or tape needed. The skin doesn't even bunch up behind the glans nowadays. It rolls back quite a distance. I can do a full squat the skin won't roll forward. If I manually force it forward it will roll back on its own in a few seconds. The key to all this I've found is training those lymph nodes that produce that lymphatic fluid in your dick to start pushing the fluid to the base rather than the tip. Once this starts happening the swelling goes away entirely and you are left a pulled back dick with zero puffiness. The skin will then slide back quite a bit especially if you have a cut banjo string.

You are lucky because many guys need help to do this training with tape and rings. If you can just roll back and it stays there naturally then you are in 100% control at that point.

By the way, staying pulled back will help you with that premature problem. Your head will become desensitized in a few months and you will last much longer in bed. Eventually you won't even be able to tell if you are pulled back or not. At that point its safe to say that you will also be able to last longer.

I never met a woman that didn't appreciate the pulled back effort. When I have sex my foreskin never rolls forward. It always stays back.

GL

Wangzhezhihun

@dude101 thank you for the insights. Do you mind elaborating training on the lymph nodes? Would like to know about since mine bunched up behind the glans now