News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

25 years retracted

Started by guest4511, 2021-06-27 12:54:33

Previous topic - Next topic

guest4511

I am from Netherlands. I am "pulled-back" for about 25 years. I am a grower and I used to have a moderately tight long foreskin. I was getting UTIs frequently in my late-teens. I meet a compassionate older Japanese nurse in a clinic at Amsterdam when I was in early 20s. She understood my issue better than my urologists. She spoke about a age-old Japanese cultural practice of men keeping the glans fully bare. I thought she was suggesting circumcision, which is not common in Europe, and generally viewed negatively. But she was adamantly against circumcision. She said Japanese men are intact and natural but they wear foreskin behind the glans. It takes training but at the end the glans is fully and permanently exposed while retaining the pleasurable nerve-endings and delicate tissues of foreskin. Men are taught to retract foreskin from per-puberty. By the time of puberty most Japanese men have their glans fully exposed all the time. It is a safe practice with health benefits. I have not heard of permanent foreskin retraction but she enthusiastically advised me to try. She was compassionate, enthusiastic, and a believer of her cultural tradition. I thought to give it a try. She trained me to retract over the next several months. By the end of 3rd month I was completely retracted at all time day and night. Foreskin would not slide back during sex or masturbation. 25 years later, it looks perfectly natural, as if I was born wearing foreskin behind my glans. I owe it to her training.

I wouldn't mention anything about it to my causal dates. Most girls used to think that I am circumcised. I told my wife after we got engaged. She never heard of permanent retraction and she was super-surprised. She thought the training was painful (it wasn't painful or uncomfortable after a while, thanks to the training from my nurse). Later she said it was a very brave to thing!

Foreback123

Hi, I've been retracted for 1 year now and I have no problem keeping it retracted while erect and when it's flaccid it does stay back but sometimes it covers the glans and I have to roll it back manually (that's why I'm still using some hairbands to keep it back). It would be awesome if you could share what the nurse taught you to achieve an impressive thing in a short span of time. Thank you.

James84

Nice to hear your story. I think there are very few cases in this forum where a health practitioner recommended and supervised the process.

Two questions:
What method did the nurse recommend to keep your foreskin back?
After all this time, did it shrink or it just has the retracted position by default?

marcelino

Welcome ! Very nice story and it would be awesome if you could share what she adviced you to do and how as I'm beginning (3 weeks so far) :)

dude101

Wow fantastic story. 25+ years here living rolled back. I had a very tight foreskin in my early teens. In my 20s I visited Japan after meeting an older Japanese man and he shared his journey with me while sit and bath in a hot spring near the Rockies. Being cut is considered "cheating" by many. As I mentioned in my post a on this forum. My experiences in Japan really changed my life understanding around living pulled back. It was amazing to me how much some Japanese women are a pivotal part of this cultural/sexual practice. And it amazed me that mothers teach their daughters about this practice so if they encounter a boy that needs help they can provide it. It is a completely different way of viewing the world there and I was really moved by it. The medical literature there also supports your story perfectly as well and I am not surprised by what the nurse suggested or did for you. I really wish North America provided these resources to young people and men of all ages. I would have probably been cut had I not discovered permeant retraction all the years ago myself.

The techniques I learned there over a 2 year period allowed me to fully realize how to stay pulled back all the time. Today I am able to practice martial arts and stay pulled back. I can squat and do anything and never get rolled forward. The only time I ever feel the need to roll forward if under moments of intense concentration. I am not sure why but my brain simply does not want to be pulled back during immense stress. But that is rare and the last time I needed to was about 2 years ago.

The basic procedure I learned to encourage the fluids associated with swelling to move towards the base. By pushing the fluids back and holding them there the lymphatic system will begin to change.

There is worry in Japan amongst elders now that the practice is being "westernized" and the lessons are being lost.

Jake18

Quote from: barenatural on 2021-06-27 12:54:33
I am from Netherlands. I am "pulled-back" for about 25 years. I am a grower and I used to have a moderately tight long foreskin. I was getting UTIs frequently in my late-teens. I meet a compassionate older Japanese nurse in a clinic at Amsterdam when I was in early 20s. She understood my issue better than my urologists. She spoke about a age-old Japanese cultural practice of men keeping the glans fully bare. I thought she was suggesting circumcision, which is not common in Europe, and generally viewed negatively. But she was adamantly against circumcision. She said Japanese men are intact and natural but they wear foreskin behind the glans. It takes training but at the end the glans is fully and permanently exposed while retaining the pleasurable nerve-endings and delicate tissues of foreskin. Men are taught to retract foreskin from per-puberty. By the time of puberty most Japanese men have their glans fully exposed all the time. It is a safe practice with health benefits. I have not heard of permanent foreskin retraction but she enthusiastically advised me to try. She was compassionate, enthusiastic, and a believer of her cultural tradition. I thought to give it a try. She trained me to retract over the next several months. By the end of 3rd month I was completely retracted at all time day and night. Foreskin would not slide back during sex or masturbation. 25 years later, it looks perfectly natural, as if I was born wearing foreskin behind my glans. I owe it to her training.

I wouldn't mention anything about it to my causal dates. Most girls used to think that I am circumcised. I told my wife after we got engaged. She never heard of permanent retraction and she was super-surprised. She thought the training was painful (it wasn't painful or uncomfortable after a while, thanks to the training from my nurse). Later she said it was a very brave to thing!

It's great to have the glans fully keratinized.

Johnny_V

Can you describe what was the training like in that 3 months and what where the nurses guidelines?