News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

From which part of the world is everyone from?

Started by Jords, 2021-06-26 23:35:30

Previous topic - Next topic

From which part of the world is everyone from?

Asia
Africa
North America
South America
Europe
Oceania

Jords

I'm just curious to know where fellow retractors are from. I've only listed the continents in the poll, but feel free to write your country/city in the comments if you like.

bobenc0

32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Stickler99

lvprcm

Jords

Nexolaris

Quote from: Jords on 2021-06-29 08:36:51
Wow really surprising results so far.
Did you expect more guys from North America?

Jords

Quote from: Nexolaris on 2021-07-02 14:16:05
Did you expect more guys from North America?

Yes, that's what I expected initially, but I guess it makes sense for it not to be the case as a higher percentage of men in North America are actually circumcised (No foreskin to pull back).

acheilidh

Been retracted since 1976

tiagocabr

scotsguy27

PBnaturist

John

Connecticut, U.S.A. reporting for duty!  :)

Uncutlad

Jords

I see most people here are from Europe! I'm guessing it is because most Europeans are uncircumcised, but I wonder if there are any other reasons.

Dantevirgil

Venezuelan, living in Spain. I clicked on Europe.