News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Underwear stories and suggestions

Started by dude101, 2021-06-24 17:48:46

Previous topic - Next topic

dude101

So I'm very curious what your preference is and what your experiences are when it comes to underwear. Name brands don't mean too much. Styles do. My underwear journey started off as usual for many boys. When I was a young boy the old man wore tighty whity briefs. Naturally, my mother went with his lead and bought the same kind of underwear for me. Sometime around the time that I discovered rolling back - around the age of 14 or so. I also discovered that briefs were the most uncomfortable underwear. I honestly never figured out how any many could stand them on. My balls always ached and my dick felt like it was constantly going to explode through them. Nothing about briefs ever turned me on. When I was 14 I started buying my own underwear and that was that.

In general I've always found 100% cotton boxer shorts to be the absolute best underwear. My only requirement is if they have a dick door that it has button on the door. Everything stays nice and cool. The cotton feels good on my glans. And in extreme heat shaft stays fairly dry. In my late 20s (about 10 years after I started rolling back) I caught a yeast infection that infected rolled back skin on my shaft. During the time I was wearing nylon boxer briefs. It took me a few weeks to realize that the extra heat being held in by the nylon was actually making the infection worse/stay around. After switching back to cotton boxer shorts the infection went away.

I typically only wear boxer briefs or nylon boxers for show or when playing sports/working out. I find that boxer briefs are better at keeping everything in one place. And I am sure that guys having trouble keeping their rolled back actually utilize the tight nylon shorts for this but be warned that these shorts warm everything up down there and I believe were only invented for sports and extreme workouts and were never meant to be worn as a daily driver.

Anyways I wanted to share my experiences and overall recommendation for anyone struggling with finding the right pair of underwear for being pulled back. I know there are some new products on the market with dick pockets and other features. I've also noticed most of their materials while advertised as "breathable" are not nearly as breathable as a loose pair of cotton boxer shorts.

Also if you are truly fighting the heat then go full commando for a day or 2. Anyone fighting an infection should be advised to go commando anyways. I'm saddened to hear of guys being cut because they couldn't get a yeast infection under control. I truly believe the medical establishment in North America should all be educated on being pulled back and the benefits for those suffering with such things. Roll back and drop the nylon shorts should be the first arm of defence. Rather than the knife.

GLTA

Brimmy

As a kid you couldnt get underwear off of me. always wore it even in pyjamas and to sleep. I just hated the feeling and it would make me feel awkward.

Now things have changed and you couldn't get it on me! I hate it! It always pinches me in the balls or something my boxer briefs start to ride up my ass. Too uncomfortable. Would recommend giving it a try, and it feels great having your pulled back dick bouncing around.

camchain

Great story. I to like my underwear and have a lot all different kinds, briefs, boxer shorts and boxer briefs. i don't mind  what i put on , but i do like boxer briefs, as they keep me in place and show a nice bulge.  I can also go without and i do at work as it is warm and  i like the feel to. The glands always  feel's good in whatever i ware.

lyf

As a young boy I used to wear underwear without fly until 10 after that I switched to brief with snap button for penis. If I would leave the snap button open then my penis would automatically pop out of underwear. This sometime used to create embarrassing situations. As I grew older and started getting morning erection I used to find my erect cock peeking out in the morning. At 16 I switched to boxers.

marcelino

My 3 months experience : the Best is no underwear. If you can go that way, youll need no rings or stuff for ordinary pull back. If you want high & tight you need stuffs.
The pb is that underwear forces your skin to move and so retract if no rings...
No underwear is maybe not so hygienic if hot weather but in médium and cold weather it is A Best !!! You really feel free. What a shame my wife does not want to try nudity at authorized beach, I would love to try !