News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Puffy swelling

Started by strathsport101, 2021-06-21 20:26:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixlooker

Quote from: Aftskin on 2021-07-02 02:20:49
I disagree. You have to have a very tight foreskin to be at risk of getting paraphimosis (which is the dangerous trapping of blood in the glans by the foreskin, not in the foreskin itself). A different than usual fold in the skin can cause some harmless fluid retention in the inner foreskin but that won't make the ridged band tighter. If you can retract your foreskin easily when erect then you don't really need to worry about the puffyness when first staying pulled back.
You can disagree all you want but you don't need "very tight" foreskin to get paraphimosis. Paraphimosis is a "run away" effect with a little swelling that can lead to lots of swelling and tightness. That's the point.
Guys here need to listen to their bodies or they can end up in the emergency room. If they're American, doctors would be gleefully waiting to circumcise them for any reason including paraphimosis.
Here to treat my phimosis and want the ability to pull back my foreskin when I want to. I am currently stretching my foreskin with balloons and other tools.

soundsgreat87

Despite all the dire warnings I see online, I have never heard of a single case of paraphimosis occurring in an adult male.

Aftskin

Quote from: Pixlooker on 2021-07-02 03:38:06
You can disagree all you want but you don't need "very tight" foreskin to get paraphimosis. Paraphimosis is a "run away" effect with a little swelling that can lead to lots of swelling and tightness. That's the point.
Guys here need to listen to their bodies or they can end up in the emergency room. If they're American, doctors would be gleefully waiting to circumcise them for any reason including paraphimosis.

That "run away" effect is impossible if there is no substantial tightness of the ridged band to start with.

Obviously listening to your body is good advice though.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Pixlooker

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2021-07-02 03:58:38
Despite all the dire warnings I see online, I have never heard of a single case of paraphimosis occurring in an adult male.
But it's the first results on a google image search. It's a foreskin problem not a pediatric problem. Red flags are "puffy swelling" like the name of this very thread. How it's going to happen is someone has prior swelling, they retract their foreskin, go to bed and wake up with a bad case of paraphimosis.
Here to treat my phimosis and want the ability to pull back my foreskin when I want to. I am currently stretching my foreskin with balloons and other tools.