News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Puffy swelling

Started by strathsport101, 2021-06-21 20:26:28

Previous topic - Next topic

strathsport101

Hi Folks. Do many of you experience puffy swelling when you pull back? Behind the head where the foreskin is.  I notice it both when doing it normally and using the spoon method. Does it stop doing this after a while and settle down?

Pixlooker

Watch out for paraphimosis.
Here to treat my phimosis and want the ability to pull back my foreskin when I want to. I am currently stretching my foreskin with balloons and other tools.

John

Quote from: strathsport101 on 2021-06-21 20:26:28
Hi Folks. Do many of you experience puffy swelling when you pull back? Behind the head where the foreskin is.  I notice it both when doing it normally and using the spoon method. Does it stop doing this after a while and settle down?

I'm coming to the close of my month-long pulled-back commitment. As least with my penis, weeks two into three were the worst for swelling. After that your dick learns the ropes. Don't keep anything on your penis overnight.

Brimmy

Yes I have had this issue. If I see swelling I tend to take my Device off and wait for it to subside. It helps to put your skin forward again to make this process faster.

I have had success cutting a custom sized glans ring from a piece of silicone baking mat, and since using this method I have had very little swelling.

scotsguy27

I've been using a mixture of simply pulled back and spoon method for a number of years now.

Initially my foreskin would puff up after a while on the same day. Usually goes away if unrolled after about 5 mins.

As already stated by another user, the foreskin gets used to the positioning and it goes away over time. I want to say mine was around a month or so.

dude101

In the first few months you'll notice the swelling. Then all of a sudden there will be no swelling as your skin begins to learn it's new position. The goal here is to get your lymphatic nodes moving the fluids in the opposite direction. Gently massage your dick by rubbing the skin towards the base. Nowadays when I try to roll forward the skin returns to its pulled back position on its own. It also doesn't cover the entire glans anymore. Every number of years I noticed more and more improvement. Do not worry.

GL

pulledmy

Turning 26 this year and have already started pulling back since Aug, 2019 but pulled forward during sleep all the time. Started to pull back during sleep recently but woke up with a swelling foreskin.  :( Any help or suggestion on how to prevent foreskin from swelling during sleep?

Pixlooker

Quote from: pulledmy on 2021-06-27 01:47:54
Turning 26 this year and have already started pulling back since Aug, 2019 but pulled forward during sleep all the time. Started to pull back during sleep recently but woke up with a swelling foreskin.  :( Any help or suggestion on how to prevent foreskin from swelling during sleep?
Pulling your foreskin back for prolonged periods of time in some men causes paraphimosis. The foreskin bunches up on itself and cuts off circulation.
Here to treat my phimosis and want the ability to pull back my foreskin when I want to. I am currently stretching my foreskin with balloons and other tools.

pulledmy

Quote from: Pixlooker on 2021-06-27 03:53:49
Pulling your foreskin back for prolonged periods of time in some men causes paraphimosis. The foreskin bunches up on itself and cuts off circulation.

Don't think it is paraphimosis as there is no tightness or whatsoever. Just swelling if it is remained retracted during sleep

Riaxskin

I experienced this for a week or so after I started pulling back. I'm a momth into my full retraction and there is no swelling anymore 😀

pulledmy

Quote from: Riaxskin on 2021-06-27 05:29:14
I experienced this for a week or so after I started pulling back. I'm a momth into my full retraction and there is no swelling anymore 😀

Do you retract it during sleep and what do you do when there is swelling?

Riaxskin

Yes im retracted 24/7 now, I found it hard to sleep at first but not a problem now that the sensitivity has reduced. I just ignored the swelling and it reduced over time until it went away. Everyone is different though, be careful and keep an eye on the swelling.

pulledmy

Quote from: Riaxskin on 2021-06-27 06:53:25
Yes im retracted 24/7 now, I found it hard to sleep at first but not a problem now that the sensitivity has reduced. I just ignored the swelling and it reduced over time until it went away. Everyone is different though, be careful and keep an eye on the swelling.

So that means it is alright to remain retracted if it is swelling and it will go away right. Alright then there is nothing to worry about and I will do the same too.

Pixlooker

Quote from: pulledmy on 2021-06-27 04:57:02
Don't think it is paraphimosis as there is no tightness or whatsoever. Just swelling if it is remained retracted during sleep
You don't need any tightness at all for paraphimosis, you simply need to trap some blood in your foreskin in greater quantities than your body can get it out. All it takes is a simple fold of the skin.

Aftskin

Quote from: Pixlooker on 2021-06-28 22:41:30
You don't need any tightness at all for paraphimosis, you simply need to trap some blood in your foreskin in greater quantities than your body can get it out. All it takes is a simple fold of the skin.
I disagree. You have to have a very tight foreskin to be at risk of getting paraphimosis (which is the dangerous trapping of blood in the glans by the foreskin, not in the foreskin itself). A different than usual fold in the skin can cause some harmless fluid retention in the inner foreskin but that won't make the ridged band tighter. If you can retract your foreskin easily when erect then you don't really need to worry about the puffyness when first staying pulled back.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.