Author Topic: Journey of a grower on pulling back  (Read 6609 times)

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
Re: Journey of a grower on pulling back
« Reply #15 on: 2021-07-07 02:16:14 »
It does a great job at exposing the inner foreskin! Take care, and hope you heal up well.

Offline Brimmy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2021-07-07 05:23:21 »
Marcelino, I would highly recommend ordering a piece of silicone baking mat off of amazon, or ebay or some website like this. You then can cut as many rings as you want that you can size to your liking. I have been wearing mine 24/7 for the last 4 months, and it works at keeping me retracted all day and night. Highly recommend it and I often forget its even there (I just place mine below my corona, as high up as my shaft goes.

Offline marcelino

• NSFW Access
  • H24 pulled back since 06/11/2021
« Reply #17 on: 2021-07-08 18:27:36 »
Thanks Nivek, 2 days after it has healed with aloe vera and baby bum cream but I think it dries too quick, well, wait and see ;)

@Brimmy : nice, are you speaking of that sort of thing : https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/33036258343.html ?
I can't achieve to find it on amazon, don't you have an url for me ? I think there are some sheet of silicone to be found out there but hard to find for me.
As you well understood my thing is to create and adapt what I could find, it would be good.

Offline marcelino

• NSFW Access
  • H24 pulled back since 06/11/2021
« Reply #18 on: 2021-07-17 06:48:31 »
07/17/21 : been keeping 2 tight silicone rings for days, just cleansing them under the shower but kind of hurting for it leaves some marks under the glans.

Since yesterday 5pm I'm wearing my self made wire ring and keeping it during the night. My foreskin under it is producing some lympha I think, not bad it does not Hurt or itch.

Maybe the problem is a big swelling under the corona. I will try to Leave it that way and see.