Author Topic: Journey of a grower on pulling back  (Read 6636 times)

Offline marcelino

• NSFW Access
  • H24 pulled back since 06/11/2021
Journey of a grower on pulling back
« on: 2021-06-14 20:36:23 »
 As I'm new on this forum, I'd like to show you my process from the start and over and extensive period of time if I succeed ! And of course I would like to get all advices !

I'm a grower, from 7cm to 15-16cm. My foreskin is quite loose and long. At rest it stretches for 5cm over the glans and hard it almost hides it (1cm beneath). I've had multiple frenulum tears and a frenuloplasty, but the surgeon did not cut the frenulum entirely so when pulling back it does not stay if I move or with underwears. As I have a lot of skin, pulling back when soft implies a lot of skin to hold and my corona is not that big ....

June 2021 : various fitting of material to keep the skin backwards : scrunchies, rubbers, spoon method with lube, clothes peg, sticking plaster ... Nothing suited me.
I tried some silicone things and it was much more pleasant : I cut off the vibro part of a vibrating ring I had. It is a total fit when hard, but soft, it slips over when pushed by my skin.

06/05/20201 : as I would not find at home a proper item and that my skin leaps over the rings, I ordered various proper penis rings from aliexpress as I found out there was :

1. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001286793142.html : soft breathable material, 3 three rings and 2 sheaths. The sheaths may be the better for the purpose but I hope it's not too tight for the larger one is 22mm and my neck of glans is 25mm, foreskin is 27-28mm, a lot more since it has swollen quite much.

2. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000628345514.html : will see but may be the best and comfy ring. The size seems ok, scarcely too large. Hoping my skin will not go over it ...

3. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001993193158.html : simple rings but the size seems to be good unless it squeezes too much

Due to arrive this week or the next.

06/11/2021 2pm : back from work and I found a workaround : before receipt I am waiting pulled back with baby bottle teats that I cut (cf. the picture).
When I measure, my neck is 25mm, but I did not except that when very idle, not with my dick in hand, it was less, almost 22mm ...
So on 3 teats I cut at 25mm, it was too loose each time, so it slips at desk or sports, I'm a looser ^^ I need to pull it back frequently, very annoying.
The worst is that feeling it may slips off at everytime so it is kind of stressful (I don't want to go back and stop the keratinisation process so it's day and night !).
Also, the silicone is a bit harsh, it may rub more and it aches a little bit when mooving.

I noticed several things :

- I wear boxers, with cotton ones, the ring slides easily so no problem. With synthetic one that are tighter, it strains more and pull it off ... The skin pressure does not help it.

- It somewhat arouses me for I have pre-cum these days, it will stop when desensitised ? How long does it takes ?

- I ride biked and motorbikes and it is quite a pain in the ass now for it won't stay back or it is compressed a lot ... Advices guys to stay back ?

- When my thighs are squeezed (sitting, leaning, ...), my balls go up so it pushes up my skin and makes the ring leap ... So would need to squeeze it tighter, advices ?

- When it is cold, like in the water, I'm very ... small ... so hard to keep it.

- Big swelling under the neck for 2cm on the foreskin, it stings/aches a little bit, hope it will soothes quickly ??? How long does it takes to swell back ?!

- Very hard to begin to pee. Even if it is not squeezing my uretra a lot, I need to push, it is not natural, hope it won't harm someting ? I can't remove it in public at the urinal lol !

- I was not strong smelling but now no smell at all ! Even if I peed pulled back for 2 years (less smell already), it is quite good and my wife especially likes :)

My wife ... I announced her my choice to last longer and for esthetics/pleasure for me. She listened to me and accept it naturally as it is my choice, I was very well surprised ! It may involve a lot more complicity ;)

Here are some pic of the first day and if my post interests you, I will try to update it with pics regularly ? :) Do not hesitate to share your journey !

Offline marcelino

• NSFW Access
Re: Journey of a grower on pulling back
« Reply #1 on: 2021-06-14 20:38:59 »
More pics

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-06-18 04:43:00 »
Hey Marcelino.

I see you are right. Our penises are rather similar and look quite the same, even when erect. My size is about same as yours, except my frenulum is stretched but still intact.

Reading your post, it does seem something is not right, especially if you can't urinate right. It may be too tight and that's not good for blood circulation. Wondering if others have an opinion about this? It could potentially be dangerous.

For me, I started pulling back without devices, but I wore tight briefs (regular bikini brief type), not boxers. After some time, deep wrinkles started to set and then it could stay permanently retracted on its own. Nowadays, it stays retracted even when I freeball, and I don't need to wear briefs to keep it back anymore. Are you willing to try switching to briefs for awhile? Maybe it will help you.

Offline marcelino

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-06-18 15:07:53 »
Well to urinate it is just like a feeling preventing you from urinating right away at command. It comes, but aafter a little time ;)

Well, briefs are not that aesthetics and I don't have any, even though I can buy ^^ What I am looking for is having deep wrinkles in the foreskin, for on the glans it will come as I'm 24/7 pulled back, but the foreskin is always turtling and itchy !!!

However, I was sceptical about my measurement memories, I was wrong all the way ...
I'm going to give you full measurements if you plan on buying the same items I bought on Aliexpress :

- I used a measuring tape today and I'm less of a grower being :

Length : 12-13cm soft and 16,5/17 hard, measured against the pubic bone and following the curve. I do have quite skin though.
Girth : 10cm soft at corona, 11cm soft at foreskin and 12.5cm hard at foreskin.

I received two days ago items n°1 & 3 and 2 today ! Very fast.

- n°1 : 3 rings, 2 sheaths : 2 sheaths are way too narrow, although very pleasants, I've had on me today the largest ones 22mm, not too tight for blood but discomforting and holes leave marks and it's very difficult to put them on dry (if using a lube they would go over the corona for sure), put it off by 2pm, can't stand the squeezing. If habing a boner, the blood does not flow back, had to squeeze my glans. The smallest sheath 18mm is impossible to put on for my size but for a sexual game will be pleasant :) As for turtling and pulling back, I would love to find a larger one, it would be my n°1.
If anybody has a link for a 25mm sheath ???????!!!
The smallest ring too narrow, but the largest one 29mm too big, the middle one 24mm is perfect for my corona. The silicone is ok

- n°2 : the 24mm is on me since 2pm and a real pleasure !!! Transparent, light, asymetric for corona and frenulum, perfect... The best so far I have, I think it will be the only one for the 26mm will slip at night, I need to take care of this one.

- n°3 : very good silicone but the 20mm I've had for 2 days combined with n°1 24mm was torn at arrival :'( The seller can refund but I just want one back free. Very good shape  ! The 22m is maybe too stretchy and slips over ...

I've gone through dozens and dozens of posts here and learning from it, thank you all.

I've tapped back with elastoplast, what a wonderful product, it sticks a lot, streches too for boner ... but what a mess !!! The glue is unwipable with alcohol, ether, make-up remover ... Had to wait and very hot water with soap.
I've found on advices here some leukoplast, I will try again and tell you. As for the glans and foreskin dryness I think tapping is the best, but hard to achieve being a grower I need to tape at the base, very hard or quite high but I will tape on the foreskin, I don't really know. I taped at the base but my penis was all straight and when putting it on a side, the tape tore so I need to be upper ...
Advices ???

I do not have swelling anymore thanks to advices to compress the swelling downwards and it works ! I squeeze as hard as I could, cm by cm and it goes away, but the itchy part not, I think it just needs to rest pulled up a little, I will se, it's just annoying.

Back to my wife, on the verge of having sex since I definitely pull back, she was very concerned of that new "habit" for she's quite impressed when related to health but now she is able to swallow this for this is my choice/penis :)

As you can see, I have a tiny extra skin from my frenuloplasty ... How would you cut that off ? I have a scalpel but I don't know if that will bleed a lot/hurt, anyone had this ?

Maybe my talk is a little messy but I'm writing as I'm thinking, at full speed :p Waiting for your good advices and sharing it all.

Offline teo

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2021-06-20 03:21:59 »
Hey Marcelino.

I see you are right. Our penises are rather similar and look quite the same, even when erect. My size is about same as yours, except my frenulum is stretched but still intact.

Reading your post, it does seem something is not right, especially if you can't urinate right. It may be too tight and that's not good for blood circulation. Wondering if others have an opinion about this? It could potentially be dangerous.

For me, I started pulling back without devices, but I wore tight briefs (regular bikini brief type), not boxers. After some time, deep wrinkles started to set and then it could stay permanently retracted on its own. Nowadays, it stays retracted even when I freeball, and I don't need to wear briefs to keep it back anymore. Are you willing to try switching to briefs for awhile? Maybe it will help you.

Hello Nivek,
when you say "After some time, deep wrinkles started to set and then it could stay permanently retracted on its own", can you tell us how many weeks or months for "after some time"
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans and free corona!

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2021-06-20 06:19:57 »
It wasn't very long for me, maybe a month or two. The deep wrinkles will look like dirty skin where the creases usually form.

Hey, Marcel, that elastoplast method looks great, but so hard to remove.

Offline marcelino

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2021-06-20 12:02:28 »
Ya, definitely the best tape ever Nivek, but it leaves a pure mess on your parts ... Best way to remove is +45°C water and soap while scratching with your fingers.

I just bought "leukoplast" from the drugstore, will try and comment.

As for 2-3 days, I am with 24mm n°2 and a real pleasure, it does not roll over and stops the skin. What is wrong is that the skin that surrounds the ring creases and swells a little all around ... Especially on the L and R for me. Not aching but itchy.

Yesterday, my foreskin and skin below was so itchy, dry and reddish, I had to make a bandage full of counter nappy rash cream I apply for my kids. It was so soothing but a true carnage in my pants ...
Today, still itchy, don't know medically why a lot of people encounter this ...

Anyway, my goal is drying glans/foreskin so tapping will do, have to try leukoplast and better positionning it all. The down is that in summer you soak a lot through hot weather (30-40°C here), pools, sport... Maybe I'll try surgical spirit rubbing.

06/20/2021 : it's been 9 days and I almost do not feel my glans rubbing my pants anymore, only the frequent itching remembers me of my penis.
The self-arousal is almost non-existent, very good point. For the 5 first days, I was like totally turned on and can't think of anything else but to come anytime. Not very pleasant when it's self-induced but I knew it was for a short period of time.

Yesterday, my wife dry masturbated me (not using foreskin), pleasant, but not so arousal, very glad of it. Asa she applied lube, the feeling was as usual, maybe more.

Offline dude101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2021-06-23 02:46:43 »
For your itching try aloe. 99% aloe. For longer term relief pour some in a tight condom and roll the condom on while pulled back. Leave it on for a few hours. You'll feel great.

GL

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2021-06-25 12:46:37 »
I have been trying these steel rings recently.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-3-16-in-x-1-in-Nickel-Plated-Ring-2-Pack-43874/205882828

If you are a grower they might work for you with a little lube to get over your head. I think 3 or 4 is perfect, but YMV. Been fine wearing them for a couple of hours during the day and very easy to keep clean etc. No pinching either. If you are more of a shower you might struggle to get them. Lube and a desensitized head definitely helps.
Retracted since Summer 2016

Offline marcelino

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2021-06-25 14:25:32 »
Thank you headytimes but I'm sticking with https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000628345514.html, definitely very comfy and more if wore upside down ! But only works for the head, not the foreskin.

On Tuesday I played badminton with this ring and it was cool but I was not to the max, I was a bit hemmed in with this, afraid it would roll over. I can't go commando during sports but it would definitely be great ! Ideas ?

Today I taped myself with leukoplast and I must assume that it works great and far less glue than elastoplast. I hope it will hold on the after shower evening time, will see.

I need more advices on tapping : you will see the pics :

- n°1 : my goal is to reach this, head and foreskin rubbing against everything for proper full work but as soon as I am moving, sitting, crossing legs, thighs tight, my balls go up and cover my foreskin. Would need to tighten even more the skin or tape it very down but so hard to do and would ache a lot if hard I assume ???

- n°2 : the ball effect :'(

- n°3 : you can see the overthickness due to the 1st tape and then I roll it over and put the 2nd visible tape.

- n°4 : still a little bit of swelling on the left, not very bothering.

Nobody as ever done a picture step by step taping that would do in every situation ? Of course you will say I need to practice but I'm struggling a lot to tape at the base of my penis. We have to tape soft or hard or semi hard ? Extending by hand the penis ? Even though I read every single post in here (yes, the 40 pages lol), I can't think of the perfect scheme, maybe too in a rush ...

2 weeks so far and still going on, my penis is drier, no wrinkles of course but looking for the foreskin to be dry but always moist ...

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2021-06-30 16:11:25 »
Thank you headytimes but I'm sticking with https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000628345514.html, definitely very comfy and more if wore upside down ! But only works for the head, not the foreskin.

On Tuesday I played badminton with this ring and it was cool but I was not to the max, I was a bit hemmed in with this, afraid it would roll over. I can't go commando during sports but it would definitely be great ! Ideas ?

Today I taped myself with leukoplast and I must assume that it works great and far less glue than elastoplast. I hope it will hold on the after shower evening time, will see.

I need more advices on tapping : you will see the pics :

- n°1 : my goal is to reach this, head and foreskin rubbing against everything for proper full work but as soon as I am moving, sitting, crossing legs, thighs tight, my balls go up and cover my foreskin. Would need to tighten even more the skin or tape it very down but so hard to do and would ache a lot if hard I assume ???

- n°2 : the ball effect :'(

- n°3 : you can see the overthickness due to the 1st tape and then I roll it over and put the 2nd visible tape.

- n°4 : still a little bit of swelling on the left, not very bothering.

Nobody as ever done a picture step by step taping that would do in every situation ? Of course you will say I need to practice but I'm struggling a lot to tape at the base of my penis. We have to tape soft or hard or semi hard ? Extending by hand the penis ? Even though I read every single post in here (yes, the 40 pages lol), I can't think of the perfect scheme, maybe too in a rush ...

2 weeks so far and still going on, my penis is drier, no wrinkles of course but looking for the foreskin to be dry but always moist ...

Marcelino thanks for providing the links to the Aliexpress items. Out of curiosity, I ordered the Vatine item or foreskin resistance ring to try on myself. Although I no longer have a full foreskin, I was circumcised at 20 and the circumcision left me with loose shaft skin which occasionally would recover the glans if I got a lot of shrinkage.

I've been wearing it for about 10-11 days now and I've seen it impressively change the behaviour of the shaft skin by forcing it to redistributes itself by getting it to double or fold over itself so that it doesn't go over the glans particularly when I get shrinkage. Also, it appears to be making the rim of my glans more pronounced but that may be just an optical effect. I have high hopes that changes will be long lasting with the continued use over time and completely change the skin behaviour when I get shrinkage by just automatically folding over itself. Today I removed the resistance ring just to check it out and did my tried and true test which is sitting down for 10 or so minutes and as my penis shrank and lengthen in its flaccid state, the shaft skin began to fold over as I got shrinkage leaving the glans fully exposed and then unfolded as my penis lengthen and then back to folding. I was amazed to observe. It had not done that before. 

My only complaint is although it comes with two rings of different sizes, I wear the smallest size which is about 24cm and I wish it would come in a smaller size like a 22cm or 21cm which would make it a nice snug fit. The funny thing about the item is that I'm actually wearing it backwards as oppose to how the pictures demonstrate. It works better for me that way. I wish this would have been available when I was a kid. It would have cut so much effort and time in training your foreskin to stay retracted. Thanks again for sharing the info.   

Offline marcelino

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2021-06-30 19:26:10 »
You are very welcome lvprcm and I'm totally thrilled by your answer as I'm 100% experiencing the same things !!!  ;) :P

I was circumcised at 20 and the circumcision left me with loose shaft skin which occasionally would recover the glans if I got a lot of shrinkage

I see yours was very high/low and loose, what a pity. I assume when this is low and tight it is painful when hard, but the surgeons had better asking the patient or doing it half-way ...

I've been wearing it for about 10-11 days now and I've seen it impressively change the behaviour of the shaft skin by forcing it to redistributes itself by getting it to double or fold over itself so that it doesn't go over the glans particularly when I get shrinkage ... by just automatically folding over itself

Wo, you're wearing it for a longer time than me ! I think it's been 5-6 days maybe and I realized it was folding the same way, in the middle of the loose skin. Marvelous but as I'm not cut, it does not fold enough still :) I tried tapping in the middle too. I hope it will go as good as you !

Today I removed the resistance ring just to check it out and did my tried and true test which is sitting down for 10 or so minutes and as my penis shrank and lengthen in its flaccid state, the shaft skin began to fold over as I got shrinkage leaving the glans fully exposed and then unfolded as my penis lengthen and then back to folding. I was amazed to observe. It had not done that before

The very same here, it is my very test, to sit with thighs squeezing up the balls is the hardest position to be still pulled back. Even with tape or rings, it would still cover sometimes .......

My only complaint is although it comes with two rings of different sizes, I wear the smallest size which is about 24cm and I wish it would come in a smaller size like a 22cm or 21cm which would make it a nice snug fit

Again, exactly the same here, when we are very flaccid, it rolls over because too large, 21mm would be the best

The funny thing about the item is that I'm actually wearing it backwards as oppose to how the pictures demonstrate. It works better for me that way

I'm repeating myself but I was putting it like the picture for 2 days and then I tried it backwards (because it would cover my glans at some part and it was very much better the opposite way ! In order to not roll over I'm applying a small ring above before or after the little "crenellations" and it a-ok !

I'm sharing also some more rings I bought last week, you should give it a try, I think it will be way better for us !

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001032179281.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7caf4c4deRHI1v

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002632723534.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7caf4c4deRHI1v

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001280609590.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7caf4c4deRHI1v

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002838009443.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7caf4c4deRHI1v

I will comment when putting them on :)

Offline marcelino

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2021-07-01 19:20:28 »
01/07 : update on tapping, I think I will definitively quit it because on 2 different days I tapped with leukoplast below the corona and then rolled everything down to tape with elastoplast at the extreme base of the penis. Great ! But then, itching appears in the part folded over itself (with leukoplast) and it is also almost burning like hell throughout the day.

As I have a lost of skin and being a grower, I need to tape very low on the penis and very high, almost on the foreskin so the glue sticks to the mucous membrane of it and creates red blotches and it hurts ...

Maybe my skin does not like it (I'm an ex eczema baby) or something is efficient to counter it ? I heard aloe vera 99% but if I pour some, the glue won't stick !

As I'm looking for a deep glans and foreskin dryness I would love to do that but I think Imma stick to rings snif ...

Offline marcelino

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2021-07-06 14:19:15 »
07/06/2021 : Left : The horshoe like ring is useless... If it were ultra stiff it would but it is soft and whenever something rub on it, it goes away... Will try finding stiff ones.

Best rings so far on the right : New ones smaller. The right top one is for night and the bottom one is 22mm for Day but skin would not go over it but lays on it so I would add one simple silicone on it and everything is locked in place whatever I do.

Bottom : I found laptop battery wire straps and it is almost perfect. Just a little short and tight around balls and penis. I get the skin under it and the Rubber material do not move but painful if long worn. With 4cm+ would be good.

I read a lot on bobenc0 posts, the elec wire, tire Rubber, balloon,... and decided to give a go to the bent 2,5mm2 copper wire ! I am 11cm circumferenced so the wire must be 21-22cm long (made it 24...). I put some rubber sheath on it and hot gunned it and tadda ! Stiff, antislippery but when I roll the skin in it, it is irritating..... Even with that the skin tends to go up, not high and tight all the way like I desire.
Will try the balloon one, must be very tight and antislippery !

You Will See my skin is red and cracked, some blood coming at the junction of foreskin and shaft, I should let it rest for a while...
Maybe my skin is tired or weak at some point but I cannot resigne myself to forwarding the skin for sometime as I'm loving it....... 😱

I'm listening to yall and bought 99,99% bio aloe vera and Will try the condom technique some Day or use cicalfate to heal the skin.

I tried rubbing glans and foreskin with 90% alcool, not at all painful but refreshing. I thought my uretra would Hurt but not. Don't know if I would/must go on with that to speed it up.
I put on the aliexpress separatec too and it is good ! Soft, stretchy, the penis kangaroo pocket is surprizing but keeps it dry and fresh and there is a hole to pee or more.

See the pictures I made, looking forward for your comment and tips !

Offline marcelino

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2021-07-06 14:20:07 »
Next