News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Everyone’s flaccid state

Started by Shoreguy1992, 2021-06-14 04:41:59

Previous topic - Next topic

PBnaturist

Quote from: rimtutituki on 2022-03-05 15:33:19
I have been retracting on and off for couple of years but not seriously. Now I intend to be retracted 24/7. This is after two and half weeks of nonstop retracting, with hair tie and without.

Looks great - 24/7 is the way to go!

419_head

Been pulled back for 4 years

smallergent

Just pulled back and left to do its own thing
There are 10 types of people in this world:Those who understand binary notation and those that do not.

Shoreguy1992

guest4941

Monkeybb

Nathanson

Herbert678

Quote from: Nathanson on 2022-06-17 08:24:31
I started january  :D

Wow - very impressive- looks like you are lucky enough to have nice big glans and relatively small/short foreskin

Nathanson

Thanks. I had swelling in my foreskin at first, but not anymore. Now my foreskin stay back all the time, 247 :)

PBnaturist

Quote from: Nathanson on 2022-06-17 13:43:57
Thanks. I had swelling in my foreskin at first, but not anymore. Now my foreskin stay back all the time, 247 :)

Great result Nathanson8)

Kylar

Quote from: Monkeybb on 2022-06-16 13:42:03
Day 1  ;)

I guess day 1 of spoon method, but from the look of your glans you've probably had the foreskin pulled back many more times, right?

Monkeybb

Quote from: Kylar on 2022-06-17 18:22:01
I guess day 1 of spoon method, but from the look of your glans you've probably had the foreskin pulled back many more times, right?

Just occasionally. My glans is still very sensitive, I get frequent boner when I freeball with the glans expose. :o

Nick7171

This is me due to having mild phimosis it stays back but it can cause some pain after a while so only pulling back for short periods of an hour or so at the moment

4toA2

Where did you get the ring from?

tom76

Here two pics of my flaccid state. One with skin forward, one with skin back.

I don't use any special method. I just pull the skin back. Most of the time it will stay there for a while.
As you can see I have a rather short foreskin. Sometimes it even skins back on its own.