News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Everyone’s flaccid state

Started by Shoreguy1992, 2021-06-14 04:41:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Nexolaris

Quote from: supersonic on 2021-06-24 06:54:09
So this is my flaccid penis in various states

Tell me what you think looks best!
First one looks best as it shows off your head the best.
Quote from: bobenc0 on 2021-06-25 11:21:51
Here u go
Simply retracted, covered and one of my taped methods + rings.
Which one looks the best :)
I prefer the third look. The uncovered head with no skin bunching up behind its corona looks so powerful and manly.

anon21

Bifunguy

My contribution below... I don't use any method as I don't need to - a well defined coronal ridge plus stretched frenulum means foreskin stays in place behind my glans. I have been permanently pulled back for over 30 years.

Lanyx

This is my contribution, using the spoon method.

PBnaturist

Quote from: Bifunguy on 2021-07-11 14:16:28
My contribution below... I don't use any method as I don't need to - a well defined coronal ridge plus stretched frenulum means foreskin stays in place behind my glans. I have been permanently pulled back for over 30 years.

That should read - "a VERY well defined coronal ridge . . ."  ;)

soundsgreat87

Quote from: Lanyx on 2021-07-11 17:14:17
This is my contribution, using the spoon method.

That's impressive, it stays back for you even when you sit and bend?

bmark5

I used the hair tie method. My foreskin now is permanently retracted and never goes forward even when sitting, sleeping, etc. if I roll it over my head it retracts behind the glans automatically.

TipsOut

Here's mine. Have always just pulled back and it stays that way all the time except for the rare slip forward.

russ_s

This is mine. What do you think...?
I'm also on Reddit u/russ_s6

kralendijk

Here's a picture of my penis when it's flaccid:

OneballFox

Here's my most common room temperature flaccid state. No shrinkage or not half blooded

paul214

Here's some retracted and unretracted. I'm only periodically retracted, so this is after a while of not being out. My foreskin just tends to stay back by itself.

Nexolaris

Some great results of being pulled back are showcased here. Good genetics definitely make this a lot easier for some guys!

My state: permanently bare
Method: cheating
:-X

Kylar

PBnaturist

Quote from: Nexolaris on 2021-07-17 07:50:18
Some great results of being pulled back are showcased here.

Totally agree!  :D