News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Permanent retractors in Belgium 🇧🇪

Started by Curious, 2021-06-13 00:30:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Curious

I was wondering if there were any retractors on this forum that live in Belgium and if yes, how common do you think it is?

Greetings
Pulled back permanent since 26th of December 2021

Allen

hello,
I'm a belgian guy in the process of pulling back.
Looking also to tie my frenulum. Do you have experience with that?

ThePiemel

Quote from: Allen on 2023-07-09 12:33:19
hello,
I'm a belgian guy in the process of pulling back.
Looking also to tie my frenulum. Do you have experience with that?

I do. Mine was so short, just pulling back would pull my whole glans down. Officially that is called a frenulum breve. Because of that, my glans was really hyper sensitive. In fact not a very pleasant part of my penis.

Eventually, I tied it completely. The nerves there just spread more over that area. Nothing cut away, just had it snap with a tie.

Now everything rolls back like a dream. My glans became touchable. Bigger. My penis now feels more complete. But think twice, because it is very difficult to reverse. Almost impossible for any doctor to sow it back together again. All I can say is I am very happy with finally getting rid of it. I got a lot more penis for my money. But think well, because there almost is no way back.

Allen

Thanks! I'll consider it carefully. I'll post some pictures. Hopefully i get some advices.
I can tell that pulling back works amazinly well during the day. Nights are less comfortable. I wake up with a painful erection forcing met to temove the elastomer for some relief. Is that a normal transition process?

ThePiemel

Quote from: Allen on 2023-07-11 06:00:34
Thanks! I'll consider it carefully. I'll post some pictures. Hopefully i get some advices.
I can tell that pulling back works amazinly well during the day. Nights are less comfortable. I wake up with a painful erection forcing met to temove the elastomer for some relief. Is that a normal transition process?

There is this song from Leon Haywood. "Don't push it, don't force it, let it happen naturally".

It is normal that it can hurt in the morning. Your penis is your most dynamic body part. Gets hard at least six times during sleep. Nothing to do with sex, just doing test runs every night. When you use things like tape or elastics, you might wake up with a soar penis. And maybe some swelling.

It is because penis skin, different from other skin, like the skin on your arm, is elastic as well. It is like the difference between normal jeans and stretch jeans. It wants to go back to it's basic position when you get flaccid again. Like any rubber band has like a memory. (Your scrotum has the same mechanism, it can contract with cold and expand when warm.)

It simply takes time to reprogram that skin memory.

When you keep your skin back as much time as you can, that is fine. But when it starts to hurt, don't do it.