News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Did you know about Japanese Culture and Pulling Back?

Started by dude101, 2021-06-11 01:51:44

Previous topic - Next topic

dude101

I met a Japanese man once that shared with his pulled back life story while we were bathing in a hot spring in the rockie mountains in my early 20s. It was very fascinating to hear how the Japanese culture and establishments have embraced rolling back for centuries. Most Japanese men are rolled back. The onsens is a sacred Japanese culture where men (sometimes women) bath together naked. Mothers often teach their daughters to teach him how if he doesn't know already how to retract and roll back. I became fascinated with this in my 20s and decided to travel there and stay there for a few months. I ended up staying for 2 years. I lived just outside of Tokyo in a small town. Turns out Japanese girls are pretty interested in white men pulled back. Least the ones I met. The culture there is so interesting because it so much of it has been preserved for centuries surrounding being pulled back. I visited the onsens many times and noted the vast numbers of men pulled back was impressive to say the least. I was overall always the biggest man there unless some big German tourists showed up so my hardware was always on full display. I saw 2 big European men be turned away once because they weren't retracted and it seemed to be a big deal for them to agree to it. Small towels, no doors, low water seats. The monasteries have drawings on the walls of ancient Japanese warriors fully pulled back. Fascinating stuff. Many men in their 30s and beyond will have experienced this. They say the rate of acceptance has been falling and men in their 20s and teens are not being forced to keep their foreskins back as the tradition is being influenced by American culture and cutting.

After my time in Japan I made it a point to live life because I realized how empowering that trip was for me back then to see this and live with the people and learn tips that stayed with me forever.

My official business there was to study martial arts. But my unofficial business was to learn about their sexual preferences.

I learned that they even had simple medical procedures for rolled back penises. Their medical texts have entire chapters on the topic. It was during this time that I learned their procedures for dealing with swelling and their technique of pushing the lymphatic fluids towards the base.

If you are interested in learning about being pulled back I strongly recommend visiting and experiencing it all first hand. They say only a very small % of boys are circumcised and most have a unique cut that leaves much more skin and very close to the glans. Almost like a semi half cut. The Japanese culture considers circumcision "cheating". Many older men are concerned about the rate of adult media from China and the U.S. scaring young Japanese men about phimosis so much that they are getting cut using underground groups.

It is a parents responsibility to make sure he keeps his foreskin back and the act of public bathing ensures that other men are acutely aware if the boy is or not.

They also have a procedure to solve tight foreskin in the medical establishment so the patient can continue rolling back.

There are some pockets of western influence in places especially mixed marriages but for the most part its isolated and most people are very familiar with the process and it is a "coming of age" event in a boys life much like a girls first period.

There is alot of local Japnese anime and manga out there depicting the culture around foreskin and pulling back. I am amazed this material has never found its way to North America. I believe it doesn't because of the "cut culture" of the U.S.

I thought I would share this. It truly is a haven for being pulled back. American-Japanese people seem to be disgusted by it though and do not want to talk about it. I met a couple in San Fran years later that literally denied the practice despite me seeing it with my own eyes...lol

dude101

camchain

Thank you for this.  Yes i have heard about that before, would love to meet or talk to one about it and compare ect. Very lucky people.

Cicasajt

i have heard about it. i also have heard about some kind of japanese circumcision style that takes skin off at the base of the penis to keep the foreskin intact. im not sure if it really exists but sounds superior to regular circumcision.

dude101

Quote from: Cicasajt on 2021-06-11 15:44:40
i have heard about it. i also have heard about some kind of japanese circumcision style that takes skin off at the base of the penis to keep the foreskin intact. im not sure if it really exists but sounds superior to regular circumcision.

Yes it is true. It is superior in situations where people truly are experiencing damaged or tight situations that they can't control. I've seen the kind that is done from underside with a loop to lift the skin up and cut underneath. Hard to describe. This is rare.

Boys before puberty begin training which results in their skin not wanting to roll forward as adult men. The skin does not want to roll forward anymore.

Mothers make these sleeves made from silk or very soft cloth with a tie off string at the top. The sleeves fit firmly over the pulled back boy and is often filled with an ointment natural when the boy complains about itchiness or discomfort. He can easily take the sleeve off or poke through the other side to piss when at school or doing activities outside.

I used to have one of these sleeves but its long since rotted away and my sewing skills aren't very good ;) But I've found the same miracle can be achieved with a condom and some aloe. Which I learned when in Japan. I was amazed how well it worked and dropped my temptation to roll forward due to that dull itch I used to feel in my 20s.

JP789112

Quote from: dude101 on 2021-06-11 01:51:44Their medical texts have entire chapters on the topic. It was during this time that I learned their procedures for dealing with swelling and their technique of pushing the lymphatic fluids towards the base.

[...]

They also have a procedure to solve tight foreskin in the medical establishment so the patient can continue rolling back.

Very interested in learning more about these topics.
If you've also references to share, I'd be grateful.

Kylar

Quote from: Cicasajt on 2021-06-11 15:44:40

That was Korean I think.  I vaguely remember seeing one guy on... maybe Xhamster? dunno, with that type of cut.

Kylar

In general, the exposed head is seen as mature and desirable.  But this used to be the norm like a few generations ago, and now it is considerably less so.  A lot of people in their 20s-30s today seem to keep covered in general.  I find it weird that sentos and onsens these days (or their guests) would turn people away for it, or even care, especially if they're foreigners.  Tattoos are much more a taboo (and less and less so as well).

American "cut culture" is weird — it comes up as a topic in movies/tv series quite a bit, and then somehow they also make it a Jewish thing, when it obviously isn't, at least in the US.

dude101

It certainly is weird Kylar. I was there quite awhile ago now and things were starting to change then. American firms would take out these scare ads in magazines teens read like one pagers and scare them about phimosis. Sucks. The older men were quite concerned about it. My Japanese is quite rusty nowadays probably as good as a 2 yo now. But I can try dig up the material I saved on it and translate some pages for you guys. The Japanese people had it all figured out much better than just grabbing a knife and slicing away the "problem".

Pixlooker

I've seen people turned away from public baths in Japan because of tattoos.
It's not the Japanese custom to play "penis police". Can you describe what happened when the European men were turned away? At what point in the bathhouse were they confronted and how?
Here to treat my phimosis and want the ability to pull back my foreskin when I want to. I am currently stretching my foreskin with balloons and other tools.

cavalier

Quote from: dude101 on 2021-06-11 02:07:04
Attachment.

Can anyone translate the japanese hieroglyphics on the pictures?

guest4511

I was trained to retract by a old Japanese nurse about 25 years ago in Netherlands. She was an expert in the procedure. She mentioned that permanent retraction is an age-old cultural tradition in old Japan. Men were taught to retract at per-puberty age. Foreskin stretchs and retraction become permanent by puberty. I am fully retracted for 25+ years. If I try to pull my foreskin over the glans, it automatically rolls back.

Nivek

Interesting...was there any special technique that she taught you? Or just simply pull back...