News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Color Change Coming? also, Can It Even Go Back?

Started by John, 2021-06-11 00:01:48

Previous topic - Next topic

John

My head and inner skin is very red from being covered these last three decades. I'm 10 days into retraction via the pulled-back method. When will my penis head be altogether pale/white/dry? If I revert to being totally covered, will I ever be able to get my full redness back?

Kylar

Partly yes.  And it differs a lot between people too. Same goes for the sensitivity you asked about in the other topic.

Circumcised guys who do foreskin restoration and keep the head covered will usually get some colour back to the head, as well as a noticeable increase in sensitivity. We can't know how this compares to original sensitivity, but it's almost certain that is isn't the same.  Same thing can be said about uncut guys keeping the skin back and covering again.

I'm almost 100% sure there's a part of the sensitivity that will never come back (such as the "don't touch it, it will hurt if you do!" sensitivity many covered uncut guys have.  Then again, I doubt anyone would want that back.

Same with colour - I don't think I've heard of anyone ever getting a youthful red/purple (what even is that colour we had as kids and teenagers?) back after spending a considerable time uncovered, but it certainly doesn't stay as pale and rough as it would from the prolonged exposure.

dude101

That vibrant purple/pink head is something that most men loose cut or uncut. I don't believe you will keep that color regardless if you are pulled back or not. The color changes though to the head and the shaft are better for me than it was when I was a teen. I wish I had some pics of back then but finding them may take an eon. Anyways my head still after 25+ years still have a less purple/pink but still not as pale as some other guys are. The color is more pale when not aroused but on a solid erection the color is quite nice and probably more vibrant to some cut guys I've seen. I had a girl once ask me if toughening up the skin makes it less colorful and she said that she was once with this guy that was very purple and super sensitive (and super annoying) because she couldn't touch his dick without him pulling back and complaining. She eventually dumped him because even though he was a nice guy and she liked him alot she couldn't be with a guy that refused to "toughen up".

Word to the wise here. The color changes are amazing and normal. Sure you will be letting go of that purple head but here's the thing. That boyish look is associated with being sensitive and experienced girls like that one I mentioned are aware of it.

scotsguy27

I've been retracting on and off since my early teens. My glans has certainly had some colour changes in its 30 years.

When I was a child/early teens it was very red/pink due to not having the exposure.

Throughout my 20s it was a dull purple colour due to pretty much constant exposure as I retracted alot.

When I reached about 27/28 I remained pretty much covered and this resulted in my glans gaining some sensitivity back and now as a 30 year old with only retracting for a few days its stayed a light pink colour. When I'm erect my glans will turn a darker colour than the rest of my penis.

CuriousSkinner

I would say I'm pretty much the same as you scotsguy27 history wise. I think mine went more purple when I became sexually active. Now it's more of a pinky purple colour. I spent more time forward than retracted.

It certainly changes though depending on conditions it's exposed to I think. It goes both ways.

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2021-06-13 13:09:38
I've been retracting on and off since my early teens. My glans has certainly had some colour changes in its 30 years.

When I was a child/early teens it was very red/pink due to not having the exposure.

Throughout my 20s it was a dull purple colour due to pretty much constant exposure as I retracted alot.

When I reached about 27/28 I remained pretty much covered and this resulted in my glans gaining some sensitivity back and now as a 30 year old with only retracting for a few days its stayed a light pink colour. When I'm erect my glans will turn a darker colour than the rest of my penis.