News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Point Of No Return: Can I Get My Sensitivity Back?

Started by John, 2021-06-10 23:03:19

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Hello, Everyone,

I'm 10 days into retraction! Each day I've noticed less sensation from my penis. Today I swear the hair on my head had more feeling than the glans on my penis. Some of this is the novelty of it all, of course. However, I know I am going to loose more sensation. For example, yesterday and today I kept my skin tightly back all the time. And I kept having to check on it because I thought the foreskin rolled forward. Nope, totally tight. I can't feel my head anymore! And still there's no doubt I will loose more feeling in the weeks/months/years ahead.

Oddly, I'm split about this. I love the super-precision of an all-the-time covered penis, but I also love the endurance of an exposed head. In any case, I absolutely love being intact and I love foreskin retraction just as much. It's so cool. There are so many threads I want to start!

Anyway, for the purpose of this thread, can I ever get my sensitivity back to 100% natural mode at this point (i.e., 10 days)? I'm kind of in a weird mental place. My loss of penis sensitivity is similar to when, like every guitarist so long as they play guitar, I lost the super-touch of my middle three fingers on my left hand when learning to play a while back. A part of me will never be the same.

If I bail-out now at 10 days will my childhood sensitivity - and it was REALLY cool and sensitive - ever return? Newbies and oldbies, is there a point of no return? Because right now my penis feels like a baseball bat. I really like it, frankly, and I'm excited to loose more sensitivity, but I also take comfort in being able to return to normal. At my stage, whatever choice I make, will my penis ever be normal again? After 10 days? A month? A season? A year? A decade? Again, is there a point of no return?

Thanks for your insight!

ellenor2000

I don't see any reason you shouldn't get it back if you leave it alone for a while.

People who do tissue expansion to replicate the protective function of a foreskin tend to regain a lot of feeling, so as I said, I see no reason you'd be any different.
i'm not new but i kind of am, kind of just observing. i'm also interested in intermittently pulling back, partly because estrogen makes you hypersensitive :P

dude101

The point of no return? It depends on what your goal is. Mine may be much different than yours. There is no way I would have it any other way.

I wasn't able to retract my foreskin fully until around 14 yo. I wasn't able to expose the glans at all until I was around 12 yo. I began going pulled back part time around 16 yo eventually going full time over time. 25+ years later I can honestly say it was one of the best moves of my life. When I was 14 it was a girl that made me realize pulling back was nice. She would pull me back and keep it back and we found it fun that summer. I spent the entire summer in the woods cutting down trees in a very isolated mountain area. Her parents camp was nearby. We would sneak out in the night time and share a tent together and experiment with each other. She had as much experience as I did which was little. She was amazing and helped me understand what my problem was and eventually helped me figure out a way to fix it before the internet. The sensitivity issues I had were sometimes intense with her and I would describe that feeling as more pain that a good feeling. It was so intense I could feel it in my prostate and I would explode on her so quickly. I thought she would have run away screaming with 30 second cums. But by the end of the summer I was lasting 5-10 minutes with her. I never made that girl cum with my dick because of the sensitivity. It was unfair for her and so I set out to stop that. A few years later I was making most girls cum during sex and lasting 20+ minutes on average. A few years after that and 30-40 minutes was not out of the question. Today my best times have been over an hour and a half. Women will multiple orgasm and possibly even squirt pushing past 30 minutes.

Let the feeling of loosing your feeling go. Cut guys are not a wonderful comparable. I wouldn't compare an infant boy being circumcised with a 20 yo. It is a big difference. Those infants have spent their entire life exposed and their skin has hardened more than yours probably ever will. You shouldn't be worried about this especially in such an early day. This decision will improve your performance overall.

guest3393

I have done retractation for many years, sometimes i do it for months, sometimes I just put my foreskin back, so here is my observation.
When it's pulled back, I lose a lot of sensitivity to the point I can mastrubate with my fingers on the glans without feeling anything.
When I decide to put the foreskin in its natural position, I trap some aloe vera inside of it ; generally, I got back all my sensitivity in just a few days (one week), but it's not the hyper sensitivty from teen years, it's pleasurable sensitivty.