News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Going back

Started by Pulledback, 2021-06-08 20:11:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Pulledback

Hi guys!
I have been thinking of going back to having a covered glands and thought i would keep everyone who is interested in the know.
I plan to make it in the style of a diary so that anyone interested in whether or not you can go back can get the second opinion on it.
I will start soon so stay tuned!

Test123

Why the change, mate?

Pulledback

I don't know really, I just decided that I kinda want to see how much it will go back maybe, I like pushing my limits

Lanyx

I often do that, where I cover up for a week or so. It is then a welcome change when I start pulling back again.

Daffyskin

Variety is the spice of life!
I generally class myself as a part-timer, althoug I am currently in an extended period of retraction. I'm sure I will cover up again at some point just for a change. It also means I get that newly pulled back feeling all over again next time.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

scotsguy27

I'm a part timer also. I think its a good thing as it keeps a bit of variety in my life.

I have noticed that when I've been covered for about a month or so I am more sensitive on my glans. This month I'm only pulled back on my days off.

Keep us posted.

Pulledback

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2021-06-10 10:48:39
I'm a part timer also. I think its a good thing as it keeps a bit of variety in my life.

I have noticed that when I've been covered for about a month or so I am more sensitive on my glans. This month I'm only pulled back on my days off.

Keep us posted.

I will!