News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Another thing to keep your skin back

Started by thesevenpointfive, 2021-06-08 10:00:35

Previous topic - Next topic

thesevenpointfive

I saw this on another site, the video is not bad, the idea is that it is warm in the day to help you keep your skin back, take a look

The Yvex site promises "Naturally longer sex through glans desensitisation"

Being able to have longer sex through natural desensitization by wearing yvex® love longer, the foreskin of the penis is kept in a retracted state during the day. Thus, the glans is exposed and is no longer covered by the foreskin. This can be compared to the anatomical condition of a circumcised man. The glans, which is covered with numerous nerve endings, is now exposed to minor but constant stimuli, for example through contact and friction with clothing.
The reduction of the hypersensitivity of the glans achieved after a few days of wearing leads to a lasting delay in the climax during the act of love.

https://yvex.de

Note use Google to translate to english if you need it as it  in german
Love skining back and letting my head show

Herbert678

Just msg them to see if ship to UK .... will advise if/when I hear back

njshore37

Interesting. Looks like a condom, perhaps thicker, with the end cut off.  Let us know how you (or others) like it.
64 year old giving the retracted foreskin a cautious try. Motivated by hygiene, look, and desire for some desensitization (not too much).  Happy I found this forum.. Advice welcome!