News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

masturbation and pull back

Started by ozboi, 2021-06-07 10:12:40

Previous topic - Next topic

ozboi

I have been masturbating for 16 +yeArs (I'm 30) but I am so happy with my 4 skin cumming back and forward. How do I grip to ensure it has the full pulled back effect rather than the usual?

dude101

Two words: Hold on. Hold on to everything at the base!

Most girls I've been with like to pull everything down to the base as much as possible and hold it there while they move their hand up and down the shaft with their dominant hand. Some will also cup your balls with the hand they are holding the skin back with. Others like to pull your balls and skin at the base. 25+ years ago I learned I liked this alot more and its what got me into being retracted full time. Masturbating is just the same. Grab some good lube like Aloe or something natural and hold your skin back at the base as much as possible and rub over the glans like a cut guy would. Don't masturbate any other way and you will get used to it. Also don't roll forward after finishing. Clean up and leave the skin back there. Over time it will feel very natural and not too sensitive anymore. GL.

Cicasajt

i do the same thing. i pull the skin back and keep it at the base then use the other hand with lube to stroke up and down the whole length of the penis.
completely different experience from masturbating with foresking. you feel with your entire penis and you feel both up and down. its amazing

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: dude101 on 2021-06-07 15:12:10
Two words: Hold on. Hold on to everything at the base!

Most girls I've been with like to pull everything down to the base as much as possible and hold it there while they move their hand up and down the shaft with their dominant hand. Some will also cup your balls with the hand they are holding the skin back with. Others like to pull your balls and skin at the base. 25+ years ago I learned I liked this alot more and its what got me into being retracted full time. Masturbating is just the same. Grab some good lube like Aloe or something natural and hold your skin back at the base as much as possible and rub over the glans like a cut guy would. Don't masturbate any other way and you will get used to it. Also don't roll forward after finishing. Clean up and leave the skin back there. Over time it will feel very natural and not too sensitive anymore. GL.

Yes that is what i would say, but first time add some lube as dude101 says
Love skining back and letting my head show

marcelino

For 2 years now I just pull back and squeeze between my thighs my balls and some of the pulled back skin. It stays retracted and the forehead and glans can dry freely. I use my dry hand to rub and rub gently till it is all dry. Then I can masturbate freely with everything dry and enjoy a lot. I don't use my skin anymore to pleasure my glans but just the dry rubbing, so as my wife, she got the habit too :)

Daffyskin

Try this:
Use both hands but one after the other and only going downwards in a continuous motion. All the skin is held back and it feels like a never ending tunnel.
With or without lube, whichever you prefer.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.