Author Topic: MY FORESKIN JOURNEY  (Read 4385 times)

Offline bxnmntn

• NSFW Access
  • BEN M.
    • Reddit profile
MY FORESKIN JOURNEY
« on: 2021-06-03 16:33:29 »
First of all my name is Ben, I’m 26 and live in Spain. I’m making this post to show you my journey as kind of a diary so let’s start:

A PHIMOSIS STORY

My relationship with my foreskin started when I was a baby. I had tight phimosis and I remember my mom telling me to “pull it back” in the bath to clean inside. It won a bit of elasticity during time but never supposed a problem for me until I hit puberty and my hormones became crazy. That whas the moment I started thinking my phimosis could lead me to some trouble, when I jerked my foreskin and frenulum ended hurting or I tried to retract and gotten stucked behind the head strangling it as fucking hell. When I was 15 decided to see my doctor and tell him I wanted a circumcision (I thought it was the only way then bc lack of information), he checked me and recommended to just cut the frenulum and leave the rest intact.

I’m really glad (now) I hadn’t gotten cut. And I say “now” because even though I got rid of a very short frenulum, my foreskin has been tight for years after that. By the way, all the exercise I did in that period was masturbating and hadn’t began doing stretches seriously (not even constant) until a couple of years ago. I would use to put my fingers inside my foreskin and stretch it as much as I could around 3 times a day for 15 min each but not everyday, just when I was in a mood.

Now, my foreskin fully retracts smoothly and without pain, just had to give it time and fun.

ATTACHED: Evolution of my foreskin (ages 19, 24 and 26)
Hey! I’m also on Reddit: BXNMNTN

Offline JP789112

• NSFW Access
Re: MY FORESKIN JOURNEY
« Reply #1 on: 2021-06-03 18:52:36 »
It's very hopeful seeing your progression to guys like me, still unable to retract it fully. After suffering from a foreskin tear, it never healed properly and nowadays bulges a bit more on one side than on the other while still hurting at times. I've been considering circumcision ever since it happened, but who knows? Looking at your pictures rekindles my hopes a little bit.

Offline bxnmntn

• NSFW Access
  • BEN M.
    • Reddit profile
« Reply #2 on: 2021-06-03 19:29:19 »
It's very hopeful seeing your progression to guys like me, still unable to retract it fully. After suffering from a foreskin tear, it never healed properly and nowadays bulges a bit more on one side than on the other while still hurting at times. I've been considering circumcision ever since it happened, but who knows? Looking at your pictures rekindles my hopes a little bit.

It turns out very stressing sometimes, mostly if (as me) you don’t practice regular stretching because from time to time it loses elasticity and feels like having to start again. But time will pay off. Guess the key for me has been being a bit rough but without reaching the pain point. By the way I’ve suffered some posthitis and swelling, but simply let it rest.

Keep working and go for it!  ;)

Offline bxnmntn

• NSFW Access
  • BEN M.
    • Reddit profile
« Reply #3 on: 2021-06-04 16:49:25 »
So, as I was stretching my foreskin I never thought on the posibility of keeping it retracted for long periods because it resulted very discomforting. By ends of 2019 I could start keeping it retracted while masturbating rubbing the head dry or with some spit, but couldn’t last long without cumming due to high sensibility and the elastic ring of the foreskin was still a bit tight when fully hard which, not gonna lie, helped giving me even more intense orgasms acting kind of a natural glans ring. Then kept doing more stretching exercises from time to time during 2020 and now you couldn’t tell I ever had tight phimosis.

By the way, my goal started changing to make my foreskin even more loose, so as I was doing my research about foreskin related topics casually ended up facing with:

THE AUTOCIRCUMCISION REVELATION

Almost accidentally ended in https://autocircumcision.wordpress.comand a whole world of possibilities seemed to open in front of my eyes. Didn’t stop there. “Autocircumcision” or “permanent retraction” were terms I never heard of and sounded really tempting to try.

Continued my research and discovered my lovely www.PulledBack.org and thanks to some user’s comment also found out about a couple Reddit communities (r/autocircumcision and r/barehead).

The first technique I’ve ever tried was THE SPOON METHOD. Love how my penis looks like with the glans exposed all the time and also how it feels now that I got used to it and don’t have sensitivity problems anymore. My foreskin also uses to stay tucked until I undo it.

Although lately my foreskin is becoming more and more loose with time as I usually tuck around 3/4 days a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Due to the loosening, the spoon method comes undone on its own sometimes so decided to give TAPE a try.

This method didn’t really work for me because I’m such a grower, so if I place the tape when I’m almost hard to prevent from cutting blood flow, my foreskin ends up covering my whole glans as soon as i get soft and if I place the tape while soft I have to remove it as soon as I start getting a bit hard.

It got me thinking and looking through some of the shit I sometimes buy on Aliexpress at 3am found a SILICONE SLEEVE.

It is a 15x3,5cm tube, with this punky texture on the outside, and smooth on the inside (like me lol). Cut it in lenght and left it in around 8/9cm so I could place it while soft.

I know it looks a bit tough but in my case it’s just meant to dry my inner skin.

The procedure is very similar to the tape method. I put the texture side facing my penis so I can roll my foreskin down the smooth one, leaving the top of the sleeve right behing the head. This acts like when you put the first tape on the other method and pull down your foreskin over it. Now, instead of taping the foreskin to the shaft, I fold the part of the sleeve from the base over it.

I find this alternative cool because it gives the chance to adjust it anytime easily. If I get hard and find it too tight I just move it a bit to the top and then, when I get soft, I just pull a bit more of foreskin under the sleeve.

(Already ordered another sleeve, smooth on both sides, on Aliexpress at 3am for only 0.80€. Will make a review of it when it arrives.)

And the last method I ever used (for now) is something I’ve been doing while playing for a while because there has always been hair ties in my house and used them as cockrings to masturbate since my teens. And even though time led me to getting proper cockrings I sometimes put a HAIR TIE behind my glans as another way to keep it exposed.

(Uploaded higher resolution versions of the pictures in this post to Gallery - Skinning back methods)