News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Frenulum tuck in tips

Started by samuel12345, 2021-06-03 01:01:10

Previous topic - Next topic

samuel12345

Hi , i have retracting for some days, The foreskin in frenulum is hard part, its sensitive and disturbs me all the time, i have seen people tucked the bottom skin, provide me tips to do it safe, someone have said thread or needle to do , its not safe I think, share your tucking experience!

Brimmy

I highly recommend getting a baking mat made out of silicone and cutting a sized cock ring. You can make many of them given the size of the mat. It trains your foreskin to bunch up really nicely and hold the skin back that way. Really easy and comfortable to use too

Sensibleguy82

I've been trying the spoon method but can't get it to tuck nicely at the back, even though I've cut my frenulum I still have to take the spoon out at that point and then tuck from the other way, that's the part that always swells too, I just can't get it to work well, any tips?
38 year old guy looking at training my skin to stay back and altering my fren

Sensibleguy82

Sensibleguy82

Can pull back like this so fren shouldn't be a massive problem but just can't tuck

Daffyskin

Quote from: Sensibleguy82 on 2021-06-03 09:37:06
I've been trying the spoon method but can't get it to tuck nicely at the back, even though I've cut my frenulum I still have to take the spoon out at that point and then tuck from the other way, that's the part that always swells too, I just can't get it to work well, any tips?
Try using a different implement; for example, blunt end of pencil, hairgrip, paperclip. A bit of moisture to reduce friction with the implement may help.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.