Author Topic: Silicone sleeve to dry inner skin  (Read 3485 times)

Offline bxnmntn

• NSFW Access
  • BEN M.
    • Reddit profile
Silicone sleeve to dry inner skin
« on: 2021-06-02 09:31:09 »
Hi guys,

So I’ve been almost permanently retracting for around 3  months using spoon method mostly and sometimes at home using a hair tie behind my glans. My foreskin has became so loose that when I tuck my it into itself it won’t stay there as long as before. By the way, I want to work on drying my inner skin so a few days ago started practicing the tape method but I’m a grower and it doesn’t work well on me. Then realized that I had a penis silicone sleeve I ordered a while ago. I only used it a couple times to masturbate and the dimensions fit me perfectly (15x4cm) so I cut aproximately 6cm so I can also place it when soft. I wore it for 8 hours straight and apart from being very comfortable it felt great (leaked like 2L of precum and got many erections). It has this texture on one side that keeps in constant contact with my dick and somehow I find it very pleasurable... but that’s not the main point. I reversed the sleeve so the flat part would be on the outside in order to roll my foreskin easily over it, then at the base took the sleeve and folded it on itself keeping some foreskin inside the grip.

I’m attaching some pics and also posted a GIF on reddit (same username).

Gonna keep doing this method because it’s comfortable for me, also would be more comfortable for daily use if it didn’t have that texture but kinda like the punky look.
Hey! I’m also on Reddit: BXNMNTN

Offline bxnmntn

• NSFW Access
  • BEN M.
    • Reddit profile
Re: Silicone sleeve to dry inner skin
« Reply #1 on: 2021-06-02 14:42:23 »
Decided to purchase a smooth sleeve on Aliexpress so I will update this post with a review of it as soon as it arrives.
Hey! I’m also on Reddit: BXNMNTN

Offline marcelino

• NSFW Access
  • H24 pulled back since 06/11/2021
« Reply #2 on: 2021-07-15 19:48:33 »
Good job Bxnmntn, good results ! That is one thing I want to achieve too, dry the foreskin but can't find a proper sleeve. The one you purchased is 3,5cm wide, do you think it will fit your penis ? It is quite large, I am rather 24-26mm of diameter in order for the foreskin to be squeezed .

What other things did you try ? I am going to try some others sleeves ordered on ali too and rubber balloon.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #3 on: 2021-07-17 08:30:37 »
Hi guys,

So I’ve been almost permanently retracting for around 3  months using spoon method mostly and sometimes at home using a hair tie behind my glans. My foreskin has became so loose that when I tuck my it into itself it won’t stay there as long as before. By the way, I want to work on drying my inner skin so a few days ago started practicing the tape method but I’m a grower and it doesn’t work well on me. Then realized that I had a penis silicone sleeve I ordered a while ago. I only used it a couple times to masturbate and the dimensions fit me perfectly (15x4cm) so I cut aproximately 6cm so I can also place it when soft. I wore it for 8 hours straight and apart from being very comfortable it felt great (leaked like 2L of precum and got many erections). It has this texture on one side that keeps in constant contact with my dick and somehow I find it very pleasurable... but that’s not the main point. I reversed the sleeve so the flat part would be on the outside in order to roll my foreskin easily over it, then at the base took the sleeve and folded it on itself keeping some foreskin inside the grip.

I’m attaching some pics and also posted a GIF on reddit (same username).

Gonna keep doing this method because it’s comfortable for me, also would be more comfortable for daily use if it didn’t have that texture but kinda like the punky look.
This looks cool. Wonder if it's possible to have sex with that setup. Definitely would add some extra girth while keeping your foreskin out of the way.