News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pulled Back - 5 Month Update

Started by Lewis_2001_Brit, 2021-05-30 14:58:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Lewis_2001_Brit

Hey Guys!

I really didn't think i'd be able to last as long as i have, but i've been pulled back since late december!

During this time, about mid-january, my glans started to change colour a little bit on the backside where the frenulum is, It went slightly orange, then started to become more like my normal skin colour, which was a cool transition to see. There was a lot of chafing at the start where my frenulum would become really sore from being over-stretch for so long, but i persevered. I do believe my fren has stretched out a fair bit, as its no longer taught as it once was when i pulled back.

Around February, the part of the glans where it meets the inner foreskin began to become very sore, it started peeling a little bit and became very sensitive to touch, there was also a little bit of moisture that would get trapped there. This area has since become very dry and keratinised. My inner foreskin has been exposed to the air during this entire time also. The inner foreskin has lost all of its pink colour and is as pale as my skin now. My glans overall has changed colour to become quite pale. I have a lot of deep grooves now where the glans has dried out (Naturally) and my urethra hole has widened and keratinised. There was a lot of initial swelling during this process, but i didnt pull forward once, only occasionally undoing the retraction method to allow the swelling to settle, while keeping the foreskin off the glans, then putting it back to the way i had it. It's never slid forward and is always behind the glans.

This has truly been a great experience and i look forward to continuing on this journey! I used to get the feeling to pull the foreskin forward after i would cum, and that is no longer the case.

Do you guys have any questions to ask me? Feel free to in the DM's or Replies to this post!

- Lewis

Test123

Amazing story Lewis. Are you happy with the transformation? Have you got any photos in the gallery?

Lewis_2001_Brit

I am really happy with my transformation, Orgasms have actually greatly increased their intensity for me, which was amazing.

Sadly i do not have any photos in the gallery!