News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Regular precum

Started by samuel12345, 2021-05-29 01:54:35

Previous topic - Next topic

samuel12345

Guys after pulling back, i got lot if precum due to touching of glans on inners and air on glans, i got mess everytime, anyone has faced these precums?!

bobenc0

I like having precum...
Just give it time and when it get used it will decrease and stop
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Sebastian

I had the same problem the first day I started pulling back. Precum was everywhere.
The glans is not used to rub on your underwear when you move.
Give it a couple of days and it will slow down and maybe even disappear.

marcelino

Same thing here, for the 3-4 first days, precum and aroused everytime, so much I had to calm it down a few times each day.

Now after 20 days, I don't pay attention to it at all, the only annoying thing is that I must pay attention for the skin not to roll over the glans or I don't feel it (glans pretty much totally desensitised) ...