News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Anyone know about retracted from childhood

Started by samuel12345, 2021-05-28 11:21:13

Previous topic - Next topic

samuel12345

I have seen few people their penis is retracted froim their childhood, it is not cut, fully retracted and looks cool, i asked them they said it was like from childhood,... i am interested to know how is that possible???

stephan29

Even if it's an old post. Why shouldn't children also start leaving the foreskin behind? If you like it, why not?

hung.part.timer

I think it's only likely to happen if your parents or siblings teach you how to do it. Sounds like some culture have that practice, but if you don't grow up in one of those places you probably won't find out about this until this site online

Stickler99

Why would you want to know about this.
I've seen parents ask questions on here about it.
Just seems a bit odd when these types of questions are asked about children.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2022-09-06 11:53:30
I think it's only likely to happen if your parents or siblings teach you how to do it. Sounds like some culture have that practice, but if you don't grow up in one of those places you probably won't find out about this until this site online

Yes agreed, when taught young it helps

Quote from: Stickler99 on 2022-09-07 08:02:57
Why would you want to know about this.
I've seen parents ask questions on here about it.
Just seems a bit odd when these types of questions are asked about children.

I think he may be saying that he has seen pictures, not sure where from though of this.
Love skining back and letting my head show

hubu1

Can anyone make it clear, if you retract since before puberty does the foreskin grow with the penis or does it stay as is and becomes too short? I can't find a clear answer.

Kylar

Quote from: hubu1 on 2022-09-07 20:33:01
Can anyone make it clear, if you retract since before puberty does the foreskin grow with the penis or does it stay as is and becomes too short? I can't find a clear answer.

Honestly, nobody really knows.  There are plenty of people who can cover it afterwards, and plenty of people who didn't actively try to stay pulled back and yet have really short skins as adults.

Alex07

I'm 20 and my glan always exposed even when its flaccid I'm not circumcised

thezulu456

I've been leaving it retracted since childhood (probably about 7 or 8 when i first started)

My foreskin did grow with the penis, I can still cover the head when soft (and even mostly cover it while hard, thought it won't stay covered)

camchain

Well i for one wish i had knew this when i was a child, say from 10 onwards

ThePiemel

Quote from: camchain on 2023-01-13 08:18:21
Well i for one wish i had knew this when i was a child, say from 10 onwards

Same sentiments here! This website should have been online 50 years ago. Jeje!

hubu1

I think it will grow. It's not like it knows when to grow or not, I just think that it grows when the penis grows and thus it it's likely that it will grow even when pulled back.

hung.part.timer

Quote from: hubu1 on 2023-01-21 00:28:31
I think it will grow. It's not like it knows when to grow or not, I just think that it grows when the penis grows and thus it it's likely that it will grow even when pulled back.
I'm not sure the logic is that the foreskin won't grow, but that it'll grow accustomed to being in the retracted position and much more likely to stay retracted long term (and yeah, maybe grow a bit less than the alternative)

guest5634

I started keeping retracted permanently at 11, I recall having a fully covered glans beforehand. Now the foreskin only comes down 1/3 of my glans if i roll it forward while flaccid, but will only stay that way for a few seconds before it'll roll back on its own. When erect, it can never stay forward or cover my glans for more than a second.

ThePiemel

Quote from: umbrasol on 2023-01-22 23:43:28
I started keeping retracted permanently at 11, I recall having a fully covered glans beforehand. Now the foreskin only comes down 1/3 of my glans if i roll it forward while flaccid, but will only stay that way for a few seconds before it'll roll back on its own. When erect, it can never stay forward or cover my glans for more than a second.

What made you do that at age 11 because at that age my penis was only for peeing. No clue about what else it might be useful to.