News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Interior prep skin

Started by backprep999, 2021-05-25 14:39:21

Previous topic - Next topic

backprep999

Hi!
I been long time pulled back and I was wondering if the skin gets shrinked on the long run, I still can pull the skin over the gland no problem.

Are you having trouble covering your penis if you like after being pulled back for long time?

I attach some pick of my progress

Stickler99

I definitely think my foreskin has shrunk, or the glans have got bigger, as the skin will not now cover the head unlike before when I had some to spare

AgriHorizon

I have no problem completely covering the glans with the foreskin, although I have been pulling my skin back for about 18 years.
Perhaps because I occasionally cover the glans with the foreskin for a few days and this helps to maintain the elasticity of the skin. In any case, I have a long foreskin but not too loose.

backprep999

Thanks for your replys. I while relaxed is no problem to cover it. But in erection it tends to go barehead.

lvprcm

Excellent results judging from your photos. It looks amazing. You were inquiring about whether one's foreskin can still recover the glans and you commented that yours will retract when you start to get an erection however you didn't mention if your foreskin will remain over your glans while you're flaccid. If you did, my bad. I didn't read your post clearly.  :)

backprep999

Quote from: lvprcm on 2021-05-27 17:16:49
Excellent results judging from your photos. It looks amazing. You were inquiring about whether one's foreskin can still recover the glans and you commented that yours will retract when you start to get an erection however you didn't mention if your foreskin will remain over your glans while you're flaccid. If you did, my bad. I didn't read your post clearly.  :)

Thanks for your compliment!.

My question wasn't so clear. the thing is if in the long run your foreskin can't cover your glans if it srinks. Mine i bealive is kind of shinking but mainly the further Edge is wider tan before.

Kylar

I don't think it shrinks.